━━ twenty two. 𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

━━━━━━━━━

▎ PUNISHER!chapter twenty two, drowning

PUNISHER!
chapter twenty two,
drowning.

━━THIRTEEN YEAR OLD SAVANNAH LAY AWAKE as she come hear bombshells dropping a few miles out.

FEDRA were after the fireflies, sniffing them out round every corner in the outskirts of California. More and more, where being chased and killed. Their bodies were never found, families not knowing if they were still alive or just dead.

The Baker turned on her side to see someone in her bed next to her, staring at her.

"Holy fuck!" Young Savannahs gasped as she heard the Anderson next to her laugh, trying to shush the girl at the same time. All the teenagers girls were in room together, a little family you could call it.

Only a few were left.

"Shut up!" Fourteen year old Abby covered the girls mouth, Savannahs words became all muffled as another girl in the lantern lit room sat up.

"Go to sleep, you rug rats." The oldest girl, Tammy, huffed as she hit her sleeping bag.

Savannah held her breath, trying not to laugh but Abby was laughing so hard, she couldn't breath. Then a slap noise echoed around the room.

Bed-head, sleep deprived Nora popped up,

"Seriously, sleep." Nora rolled her eyes, "God."

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." Savannah whispered as Abby took her hand away, moving it to cover her own mouth.

All of the other girls groan and shushed the girls.

"Sorry, sorry." Savannah smiled as her friend shook her head.

"Savvy, I gotta tell you something." Abby quietly whispered.

"Hmm?" Savannah looked at her friend, who laid inches apart from her.

"Okay— don't freak out." Abby blushed. "Owen kissed me!"

"What!" Nora exclaimed, rising from her bed and all the other girls did. The flashlights got turned on, the room having beams in the room. All the girls started to come closer and ask Abby questions like,