━━ nine. 𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝

━━━━━━━━━

▎ PUNISHER!chapter nine, terroriser of the playground

PUNISHER!
chapter nine, terroriser of the playground.

━━ ELLIE WOKE UP TO SCREAMS, screams that she recognised instantly. The haziness of the brain cleared as she awoke to see Jordan pressed his flip knife into Savannahs arm. He turned his head as she saw Savannah look over to Ellie waking up.

"I didn't think I'd ever see you two again." He taunted the two, Ellie was tied of one side of the table, Savannah the other.

Ellie tried to wriggle out of the restraints but it was no use.

"How'd you find us?"

"Asked about a dude with a bitch scar across his face." Ellie said sternly, Savannah tried not to smile at the interaction.

"Hmm, that's funny." Jordan grabbed the back of Ellie head pulling her head back, willing out his knife to hold her neck.

Jordan looked to Savannah, "You better start talking, Savvy." That fucking nickname, they all used to call her.

Savannah just breathed heavily, Ellie looked to the girl tied next to her. The knife was nearly cutting Ellie's skin now.

"Fucking let her go!"

"Sav, how many came with you. Just the three of you? Hmm?" He was searching for an answer, he was bluffing.

"You can't stop this." Ellie announced with power as another solider came into the room.

"Jordan!" The man walked towards the girls, Savannah was looking around the room anything sharp. Fucking anything. "You're meant to be out looking for the other one! What the fuck is this?"

Ellie groaned as Jordan let her go, gritting her teeth.

"Y'know that smuggler we killed out in Jackson?" Jordan stabbed his knife into the chair cushion which still had Savannah blood trickling down it.

"These girls were there."

"What?" The man was dumbfounded.

"They're coming after us. That's why Nick was all fucked up like that." So they found their dead friends, good. Savannah was fuming with anger, she couldn't wait to kill Jordan.