━━ twelve. 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬

━━━━━━━━━

▎ PUNISHER!chapter twelve, flares and fights

PUNISHER!
chapter twelve, flares and fights.

━━ WHERE THE TUNNEL LEAD THE GIRLS was infested with the infected, well they need because they were spores ahead.

Distant voices could be heard, "Anything?!"

"Nothing! Keep looking!"

"We gotta keep moving." Dina added, the gas mask made her voice muffle into it. The girls pushed through a turnstile, leading them toa broken stair way.

"I hope there's a way through." Ellie looked ahead as Savannah held her gun in her hand, ready.

"I thought they had us." Dina breathed quietly.

"We aren't out yet." Savannah answered the girl, as Dina looked at the girl worriedly.

The girls pushed through a small gap, a clicker squealed at the noise of movement.

"El." Savannah pulled on Ellie's bag, keeping her still. They all slowly carried on down the path, opening to
a underground station.

"Mask on! Sweep this entire station!"

"Fucks sake." Was Savannahs reaction, as she entered the area. The WLF had used flares to light up the space, they all hid in a train as Dina went to grab a bottle.

"Dina!" Savannah went to go after her, Ellie stopped her as a WLF solider got closer, she shook her head.

Dina grabbed the bottle and threw it across the area, alerting everyone in the room. The infected went for the WLF, killing a few.

Then the girls wiped out the rest, they all grabbed what they could and looked for the exit.

"Guys, this way!" Dina called out, towards a train carriage. Dina tried the haul the door open but it was no use. Sav helped to pull but it wasn't enough, the clickers were coming.

Ellie pulled with the girl, the rusted door was finally moving.

"Fucking move it!"

The girls briskly made it through the door, closing it before the clickers could reach them; banging aimlessly on the door.

"That was too close."

"Yeah." Ellie breathed. "Yeah, it was.