━━ eight. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐞

━━━━━━━━━

▎ PUNISHER!chapter eight, the serevena base

PUNISHER!
chapter eight, the serevena base.

━━ GETTING THE GAS WAS A PAIN IN THE ASS.

       The generator at the "FUCK FEDRA" gate as the girls called it was all out of gas, the venture in to find the gas in the courthouse and the dome as Ellie read from the note shouldn't take that long.

     The girls explored most locations in the open city. Her city was bombed, holes in the ground everywhere. The military bombed the shit outta Seattle, the girls really wanted to leave this area of the city.

       Nobody was here, they were getting hungry for revenge and they also were starving. The rations they had were running out, Savannah knew they needed food.

     She ignored the aching feeling in her stomach, with anger. She was ravenous and bored. Her mind was racing with things that shouldn't be there. Having someones life in her hands is what she craved to destroy.

      The dome was a disappointment, no gas nothing really came from it except from peaceful conservations with all girls included.

     In those moments, Savannah forgot about her vendettas and worries. She was with her family, her friends, the people she trusted with her life.

      The courtyard was filled with infected, the girls survived but when they got to the basement. More came, a full range shoot out commenced. But once all the infected fell dead, Ellie ran to the gas tank. The girls all smiled when the gas came out of the tank.

      Savannah was hopeful and grateful for whoever left that gasoline.

━━ THE FUCK FEDRA GATE was now open and the girls were nearing the Serevena Hotel