━━ seven. 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠.

━━━━━━━━━

▎ PUNISHER!chapter seven, travelling, talking

PUNISHER!
chapter seven, travelling, talking.

━━ WHEN WAS THE FIRST YOU KILLED SOMEBODY? seemed to be the topic of the conversation at this moment.

They went from If you were an animal, what animal would you be? to this. Savannah was riding on the back of Dinas horse, they'd been travelling for around a month.

Dina was lying, Savannah knew the girl too well to agree with her when she said she was just "sick".

Utter bullshit came from the girls mouth when she waved them both off, trying to help her because she was throwing up every hour.

They were close, so close to the outskirts of Seattle.

     "This hunter was on top of him...drowning him. And.. Joel couldn't get to his gun."

      "Geez." Dina reacted.

      "Were you scared?" Was Savannahs first thought.

       "Well, I didn't even think. I just..." Ellie looked back at the girls making eye contact with Savannah. "I just ran in there, grabbed his gun— and shot the guy in the face."

        "How old were you?" Dina asked curiously, as the horses caught up with eachother.

       "Fourteen." There was a moment of silence amongst the girl until Ellie started talking again. "How old were you when you first killed someone?"

      "Twelve." Ellie's head turned in an instant, she was surprised the sweetest soul could kill someone. So was Dina, the whole of Jackson thought that Savannah would never hurt anyone.

      Savannah sighed after she spoke.

      "What— What happened?" Dina asked carefully.

       "These fedra soldiers were trying to kill my dad, this one was strangling him. One was pointing his gun at him, I shot the one with the gun first, I didn't kill him but he fell. The other one let go of my dad and started to run at me, so I pulled the trigger as many times as I could."

       "Why were they coming at your dad?" Dina asked sadly, "Was he infected?"

      "No, we were fireflies." The word fireflies made Ellie blurt out.