━━ twenty.  𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐮𝐦.

━━━━━━━━━

▎ PUNISHER!chapter twenty, the aquarium

PUNISHER!
chapter twenty, the aquarium.

━━ THE RAPIDS WERE HUNGRY FOR THE GIRLS, as the waves crashed in to the boat which was no match for the waves. Savannah held onto boat as she sat in the base on the boat, her arm resting on the side. Her hood up, sparkles of water would hit her every so often. Sending a chill down her spine. 

          The rain poured, the sky screamed with lightening and the girl were headed right towards it, towards the storm.

         The brunette looked at the Williams, her expression was angry. It scared the Baker, she'd never seen Ellie this angry before.

Who had they both become?

          The boat came to a halt as it hit a store front gate, Ellie hopped of the boat running into the shallow water. Pulling the railing up, at it's max, she jumped back in the boat.

Driving it through the rapids, when Savannah pointed ahead.

"It's not that far, Els." The aquarium was a just in front of them. Ellie pushed the boat to go full speed, the waves were clashing with the boat.

"Fuck!" Savannah shouts as the girl both flew backwards.

"Just hold on Sav!" Ellie shouted over the forceful waves, they were now in the home stretch to the aquarium.

          The ocean was violet, maybe Neptune wanted them dead. The god controlling the oceans power, trying to swallow the girls. To drown them in their sins.

          Then the boat conked out, sputtering its engine. Ellie turned around straight away, pulling in the chord once more.

          "Fucking thing." Ellie mumbled as the boat wobbled on the surface of the waves. Savannah watched as the waves drawer back, then an engulfing wave assaulted the boat.

           "Shit!" Savannah gasped as the boat flipped, the girl fell back in ocean. Seeping into the freezing water, her body went into shock at the temperature. 

           "Sav!" She could hear Ellie call, as she made broke the surface.

          "Just go!" Savannah shouted as she started to swim as another wave swallowed her and Ellie.