━━ sixteen. 𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

━━━━━━━━━

▎ PUNISHER!chapter sixteen, unexpected reunions

PUNISHER!
chapter sixteen, unexpected reunions

━━ BEING CAUGHT WASN'T ON THE ADGENA, but...

      After the girls stealthed and killed many WLF in a neighbourhood. Things didn't seem to go in their favour as the place was swarming with the WLF. Way more than the duo expected, somehow the girls seemed to be split up. Ellie fucking lost Savannah and Savannah lost sight of Ellie when they ran to hide in the buildings.

Savannah crafted a trap mine while hiding behind a wall, the girl breathed heavily as she went prone and crawled. Placing the trap down, the girl moved away as quickly as she could.

The trap blasted and took out two soldiers and their dog. Their screams rung throughout the neighbourhood.

       "She's right over there!" Someone called out but Savannah looked around and they weren't pointing at her. They were pointing out Ellie, who was being tackled by a dog, trying to gnaw its teeth into her.

        Ellie was fighting the dog, unsuccessfully. As Savannah sprinted and wiping out her axe swinging at the dog who whined, when Savannah slashed the puppy.

       Savannah grabbed Ellie's arm as WLF soliders were shouting and yelling to their friends, pointing out the girls.

        "El! We gotta fucking run!" Savannah exclaimed as more shots rang out causing the girls to dive between alleyways, the duo threw doors open with their bodies as more soliders seemed to appear out of thin air.

Ellie lead the way, sliding down a hill into another backyard area. Both the girls dived into the grass, finally catching their breaths.

"How hurt are you?" Savannah asked as she saw the cut on Ellie's cheek.

"I'm fine—" Ellie was cut off by around truck pulling up with more WLF soliders and dogs.

"Let's check around here." The solider talked to her friend.

"Why are so many squads getting pulled in for one trespasser?"

"Cause of the fucking school and the TV station." Savannah did hand it to them, they did fuck everyone up in those places.

"I thought that was Scars?!" The soldier exclaimed to her friend.

"I think these trespassers might be working with them." One suggested as Ellie and Savannah made a confusion filled eye contact.