━━ fifteen. 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝

━━━━━━━━━

▎ PUNISHER!chapter fifteen, wanna see the blood

PUNISHER!
chapter fifteen, wanna see the blood.

━━ SEATTLE WAS A MASSIVE CITY and finding Hillcrest was a mission in its self. The girls snuck around the city, avoiding the main streets but they finally made it to one of the streets connecting to the Hillcrest neighbourhood.

         Ellie and Savannah were exploring the streets, the shops hadn't been raided so the girls took everything they could. Savannah was pulling open draws in clothing store, picking up a bottle of alcohol and rags. Whilst Ellie was in the laundrette over the street, searching too.

        The brunette opened the cupboard above the draws, feeing up to where she couldn't reach, to find a piece of card with dust layered into it it. The girl blew the layer of dust of the piece of card, to reveal a superhero card. The girl smiled at the character on the character.

        "Sav? You found anything?" Ellie asked the girl coming into the laundrette. The girl was reading the card, making Ellie interested in what she was looking at. 

        "You found one." Ellie lightly smiled as the girl gave it to her.

        "You collect them right? You have it." Savannah held out the card to the girl.

          "Sick." Ellie whispered as she read the card, "She's cool."

        Then nearby shots rang out, the girls looked at eachother. The moment breaking into two parts, maybe a moment that will appear later. But now they had to find—

        "Tommy." Ellie shoved the card into her pocket.

        "This is definitely the right place." Savannah added as the girl left the laundrette from the back and headed up a ladder onto a roof.

        The girls both saw a hole in the roof, Savannah looked around but all she could see was the fog and mist of Seattle. The girl was just really glad it wasn't raining, she didn't want to die of hypothermia in the hell the city Seattle.

        Ellie dropped into the hole first followed by Savannah. Then the voices started straight away,

        "This is dumb, we should be pushing in." The voice was so close to the girls but they still ran to the window closer to the voice.

       "We hold the perimeter until we hear otherwise." Another voice joined in. Ellie hold her finger to her mouth, as she could see out through a gap in the boarded windows.