━━ fourteen. 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐝𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

━━━━━━━━━

▎ PUNISHER!chapter fourteen, distractions with directions

PUNISHER!
chapter fourteen, distractions with directions.

━━ THE GIRLS ACTUALLY SLEPT FOR A GOOD FEW HOURS. Both girls bodies were exhausted, somehow neither of them had nightmare or woke up; unable to breathe. They both slept so peacefully that they didn't hear Dina come in the room at some point and check on the girls. Dina was so confused at what she saw, but she chose not to question it.

         Although, Ellie woke up first; she was internally confused where she was. Laying next to her was the girl she'd had a crush on since her 15th birthday. Those memories of the night before coming back to the girl.

After these four years of wanting to kiss the girl, she finally did. Ellie smiled slightly as she tucked a piece of hair behind Savannah ear.

       Savannah woke up when she felt Ellie shuffle around the couch,

       "El?" She groaned half asleep, opening her eyes and Ellie was staring at the girl.

"Do you remember when we went to that dinosaur museum?" Ellie mumbled, the memory made Savannah smile.

"Yeah, that was a good day."

"You fucking loved those dinosaurs." Ellie smiled, as Savannah laughed because what she said was true, she had a dinosaur phase.

"You and that hat was sooo annoying—" Ellie pulled a shocked face as the words let the girls mouth. "—but you were adorable."

"Shut up, I was an annoying little shit."

"Can't disagree with that."

Ellie pushed the girls shoulder, grinning as she looked at the girl.

"It was only annoying because I had a crush on you."

"Oh fuck off! Don't make excuse, El, it's true!" Savannah joked with the girl who gasped with a smile.

Ellie moved to straddle Savannah as she was giggling,

"You still love space right?" Savannah smiled, as she looked up at the girl.

"Fuck yeah." Ellie grinned at the girl below her, Savannah held Ellie's face, staring at her whilst she was smiling without worry.