Confession

SAM's POV

Andito na kami ngayon sa study room. Kanina pa ako kinakabahan. Ano ba ang hindi ko alam? Nakatingin lang ako sakanila pero parang wala namang problema kasi nakangiti lang sila. Then Sandro sat beside me and hold my hand.

Sandro: Hey chill, don't be nervous. Maguusap lang tayo.

Ngumiti lang ako sakanya kahit pilit. Hindi ko alam kung gaano ba kaseryoso yung paguusapan namin, bakit wala man lang sinabi si Sandro sakin.

Bong: So Iha, going back to our conversation, we just wanted to make sure that everything is clear between you and Sandro. He actually made some necessary steps and planned it. He even asked our approval about this. Tell her Sands.

Sandro: I'm sorry if I didn't ask for your permission about this, I know that I supposed to discuss this to you before I make a move.

Liza: Son spill it. Pinapakaba mo ang girlfriend mo.

Sandro: I'm sorry. So as I was saying earlier I've enrolled you already to a University, I want you to continue your studies in College and you don't have to worry about anything ako ang bahala. Even Athena's expenses, I will take care of it. You don't have to work, bahay-eskwelahan lang. I will assign a driver and body guard for your protection ganon din sa anak mo. You don't even need to do household chores, we have manang and other kasambahay to help you. Just focus on your goal which is to finish College.

Then he paused. It's like they were waiting for my reaction. I can't even say a word. They were all smiling at me and I looked at them sincerely.

Sam: I wanted to say thank you because I really am thankful for all of this. But......... Isn't too much? I mean, I don't have a face to protest with this arrangement of yours but I think I don't deserve this.

Sandro looked at his parents, tumango lang si tita Liza and tito Bong is just observing.

Sandro: I just wanted the best for you Love. Before we make our relationship public. I wanted to protect you with this. Truly I wanted to protect my name, but I wanted to protect you and Athena too. Not for being selfish but I am not satisfied yung sasabihin na wala tayong pakielam sa sasabihin ng iba. It does matter to me. Especially if you are involved with the situation. I just wanted to make everything perfect because I am already sure of you. Hindi na ako hahanap pa ng iba, I wanted to make this as our first step and foundation of our relationship.

Still, I'm too stunned to speak with his confession. But Lord, I am very thankful because you gave me a Sandro Marcos. Even his family is very supportive with his decision.

Sam: I really don't know what to say. It's like you're asking me to marry you and the only answer is yes.

Then Sandro kissed and hugged me infront of his parents! Oh ghad! I'm too soft for this! Naiiyak ako!

Liza: Hey son! Not infront of us! Geez!

Sandro: Haha! I'm sorry! I'm just you know - I'm so happy.

Bong: So I think everything is settled?

Sandro: Oh one more thing Love, my parents are like me, we never take NO as an answer and no BUTS please.

We all laughed when he said that. Alam nya naman na mahiyain ako. But Lord, this is really too much I didn't ask any of this but you still gave me the best!

..........

After our conversation sa study room we all went sa sala where Athena, Vinny and Simon is. I saw them eating merienda and my daugther is very happy that she is laughing at their jokes. Tita Liza ask the kasambay to bring more foods. I was observing everyone when tita Liza speak.

Liza: By the way Iha, every Sunday is Family Day. We always gather at Mama Meldy's place. But since this is the first time to meet you and it is our family day here we will go at her place next week. For sure Sandro will bring you and your daughter. Just be yourself ok? I bet they are excited to meet you too.

Sam: I will keep that in mind po. Thank you

Liza: Are you enjoying your stay here Athena?

Athena: Yes po- ahmmmm...

I bet Athena doesn't know what to call them.

Liza: Oh, you can call me Lolamama and this is Lolopapa ok?

Athena: Uhm yes ok po.

Liza: Don't be shy this is your home ok?

Athena nod at her.

Liza: Son why don't you show her around.

Bong: That's a good idea. Just leave us here.

Sandro: Alright. I was planning to do it once you leave but ok.

Sandro asked me to come with him and he really show me the whole house.

Sandro: So this will be Athena's room. Pinaayos ko na to, gamit nya nalang ang kulang. She have her own bathroom inside and study corner. Do you think she will like it?

Sam: She will love it Sandro. Thank you so much. I can't even ask for more.

Sandro: Haha! Were not yet done. Here is my office room, I will work here if needed and the other room beside this is your study room. I think that you should have your own personal space so this is perfect right?

Sam: Yes Love, you're so organize.

Then he hold my hand.

Sandro: Yes of course, I have to. Anything for you and Athena.

He kissed me on my forehead and continue with the tour.

Sandro: And so of course, we have our own bedroom.

Sam: What? Is this ok?

Sandro: What do you mean?

Sam: Did your parents approved this? Na magkatabi tayo sa kwarto?

Sandro: Yes why not? Hey, I know what you're thinking. I was actually ready to marry you but..... kapag ready ka na. And as I've said, I want to make sure na ready ka sa lahat ng bagay. Masyadong malupit ang mundo, lalo na saming mga Marcos. I know you are aware of that.

Sam: Right.

Sandro: Going back, so we have the king sized bed and our own shower room. (He winked at me after saying that)

Sam: Hey stop it. Ang naughty ha?!

Sandro: Haha! I'm just kidding. The other room is our walk in closet. Come on check it.

I went inside the walk-in closet and damn everything is perfect! Sobrang organized din ng mga gamit. Hindi sya kasing laki ng kwarto namin pero it's enough for both of us. Then I saw some female's clothes, bag and shoes. I looked at Sandro and he smiled at me.

Sandro: That's yours. Welcome gift sabi ni mom.

Sam: What? Is this really necessary? I bet this is expensive.

Sandro: What can I do right? Anjan na yan eh. Beside's they bought it for you. So you see, they like you.

Sam: How about you?

Sandro: What about me?

Sam: Do you like me?

Sandro: Silly question. I love you.

He grabbed my waist and kissed me.

Sam: I'm so lucky to have you Ferdinand Alexander Araneta Marcos. I love you too.

.........................

*Hey Dreamers I'm so overwhelmed with your support! Thank you so much! Keep voting! 🥰