Desire

SANDRO's POV

It was late at night when we arrived at our home from the party. I looked at Samantha, she is peacefully sleeping at the back seat of my car. I asked the PSGs to leave us at the garage and I'll take care of her.

I carefully kissed her forehead and I saw her move a little. Then I stare at her lips. This girl is really beautiful inside and out. I gave her a soft kiss on her lips and this time, she open her eyes.

She's about to push me and move away from me but I quickly held her back. I moved closer to her and deepened my kiss, now she's kissing me back.

I let go of her and leave her mouth half open.

Sandro: I'm losing control Love. Wag dito.

She turn her head and look around the garage. Then she bit her lower lip.

Sam: Hmm. Walang tao, where are they?

Sandro: Maybe they were switching places to guard the house or taking a rest in their barracks. I don't know. I asked them to leave us here.

Sam: I see.

She smiled at me seductively and removed her heels.

Sandro: What are you doing?

I was stunned when she quickly moved. Now her face is an inch closer to mine. She kissed me and she is going down to my neck. Damn it! I'm drowning with her kisses. I felt she gave me a love bite.

Sandro: Hey Love, calm down.

She removed my tie and unbuttoned my polo. Now she's holding my belt and about to unzip my pants when I stop her. We were surprised when someone knocked on the car window. Sht!  Good thing the car is heavily tinted.

Sandro: Fix yourself.

We both quickly got out of the car like nothing happened.

Sandro: Good evening Manang. Gabi na po, bakit hindi pa po kayo nagpapahinga?

Her smile fades away and she's frowning.

Manang: Kumain na ba kayo?

Sam: Opo tapos na po.

Manang stared at me and shook her head.

Manang: Nag-lilipstick na rin ba ang lalaki ngayon?

I was confused. Sam giggled when I looked at her.

Sam: Sorry po Manang. Kasalanan ko po.

Sandro: Wha-

Manang: Akyat na, magpahinga na kayo.

Sam: Goodnight po!

Sam grabbed my arm and we ran to the stairs. She quickly locked the door when we entered our room.
She was still facing the door and laughed.

Sandro: What was that? I don't get it?

This time she turned around and looked at me. She walks towards me and wipes my lips with her hand. Then she showed me a red stain.

Sam: I'm sorry Love.

Sandro: Wait!

I looked at my reflection in the mirror and I saw a red lipstick in my mouth.

Sandro: Samantha!

I turn around and she disappears. She quickly ran to the bathroom and closed the door.

Sam: Love please I'm sorry!

She shouted.

Sandro: Open the door.