The Past and The Present

SAM's POV

Sam: Z, ano ba! Bitawan mo ko! Saan mo ba ko dadalhin?

Zeus: Mag-uusap lang tayo.

Sam: Wala tayong dapat pag-usapan!

I pulled my arms with all my strength para lang matanggal ko yung pagkakahawak nya sakin and quickly ran away from him. I didn't notice na nakalayo na kami sa Café dahil lang sa paghila nya sakin. I can feel that he's still following me.

Damn it! I feel tired and nanghihina na ako. I know maaabutan nya ko sa ganitong takbo ko. I can feel my feet hurts.

SANDRO's POV

It was already 10pm when we arrived at the Café kung saan ko sinusundo si Sam. But the store was already closed. Damn it! I checked my phone and wala kahit call or text from Sam. Then I heard someone screaming asking for help.

Samantha!

I quickly ran to the direction where I heard her scream. There I saw her with someone, Sam is trying to pull her arms but the guy is refusing to let her go. The guy's face looks familiar.

Sam: Z! Let go of me! Hinding-hindi ako sasama sayo!

Zeus: Haha! Ano pa hard to get ka pa?!

Sandro: Hey man, let her go!

I grasp on the guy's hand and give him a big punch on his face. I know he was surprised with what I did. Now he's on the ground cupping his face and checking his wound on his lower lip.

Sam: Sandro! Oh my gahd!

Sandro: Are you ok? Did he hurt you?

She shook her head. I tried checking on her, good thing wala sya kahit anong galos. I heard her sobs.

Sam: I'm fine.

Sandro: You know him?

Sam: Y-yes.

I was confused.

Sandro: Really? Who is this guy?

Sam didn't answer me and just stared at the man in front of us. Now she's crying. Sht! This is giving her another trauma.

The guy stood up, extended his hand and introduced his self.

Zeus: Hi, I'm Zeus De la Vega.

I just looked at his hand then furiously stared at his eyes.

Zeus: Simmy's ex? Ex-boyfriend? Athena's father.

Then he smirked at me.

Sandro: It wasn't nice meeting you at all.

Zeus: Really huh? Well, you ruined my face so you owe me one.

Sam: Stop it will you! You psycho!

Sandro: Hmm. I think you deserve it for touching my wife.

I held Sam's hand and guided her to stay behind me.

Zeus: Wife?

He looked at her from head to toe.

Zeus: I don't see any ring. Who are you again?

Sandro: Sandro Marcos, Samantha's boyfriend and soon to be husband.

Zeus: Sandro. Sandro? Marcos? Ah?! The famous Congressman! Haha! Really? You are the boyfriend? What did she do to get you? I bet she's good at seducing you, am I right?

Sandro: Shut those filthy mouth of yours and stop saying foolish things about my wife. I'm warning you.

Sam: Sandro, please stop. Let's go.

Sandro: Get in the car Samantha.

Sam: No, I won't leave you here. Umalis na tayo please?

Damn this guy. He's really getting into my nerve.

Sandro: I said get in the car Sam.

Zeus: You heard him Simmy. Just go and I'll take care of your guy.

Sandro: Don't you dare talk to her.

Zeus: Why?

Sandro: Sam just go!

Samantha quickly ran to the parking lot and I heard the car door closed.

Sandro: What do you want, De la Vega?

Zeus: Obviously, not you. I just wanted to get her back and my daughter.

Sandro: I will never let that happen.

Zeus: Ow? Are you threatening me now? Why? Are you gonna tell your daddy and use your last name?

Sandro: Are you threatened?

This time I smirked at him. I can't help but to close my fist in anger.

Sandro: I'm talking to you not as a Congressman or a Marcos. I'm warning you as Samantha's husband. Stay away from her and never ever touch her again kahit dulo ng buhok nya or else.

Zeus: What? Are you going to kill me?

Sandro: I didn't say that. But thanks for giving me a good idea anyway.

Zeus: Naghahanap ka ng gulo noh? Are you good at fighting?

Sandro: I don't know? Maybe? But I know for sure, I'm good at using and firing a gun.

Zeus: Haha! Woooh!

He acted scared and mocked me.

Zeus: Magkikita pa ulit tayo Marcos. I will make sure to get her-

He looked at the parking where Sam is, formed his hand like a gun and pointed at her.

Zeus: next time.

And even winked at her.

Sandro: Let's see about that.

Zeus: This is just the beginning. Ciao!

SAM's POV

I still don't know how to feel. I'm scared for myself and for Sandro too. He is talking to Zeus right now and I don't have any idea what their conversation is all about. Sandro asked me to get in the car even though I don't want to leave him with that psycho.

I thank God that he arrived on time coz if not, I really don't know kung saan na ko dinala ni Zeus.

I looked at the two guys talking and this is the second time I see Sandro this furious. I turn to the PSG beside the driver and ask them.

Sam: Kuya, hindi nyo po ba tutulungan si Sandro?

PSG: Mam sorry po, binilin nya po kasi na wag kami mangielam. Wag po kayo mag alala. We are on standby, kapag nagbigay po sya ng signal we are ready to give him a back up.

I'm about to open the door when he stops me.

PSG: Mam, wag na po kayo bumaba. Kami po ang mapapagalitan.

I don't have any choice but to wait. I saw Zeus pointed at the direction where I am at and it looks like na tapos na sila mag usap since he left. Now Sandro is walking towards the car.

Sam: Love.

I called him when he got in.

Sandro: Manong, sa Rockwell po.

He just look straight at the road. Hindi nya man lang ako tinignan. I know he is mad.

to be continued..........