Nostalgia

SAM's POV

Sam: Sandro.

Sandro: Yes, Love?

We were walking while holding each other's hands and barefooted.

Sam: You love this place, don't you?

Yes, here we are again, in the place where it all started. The place which is sentimental for both of us.

Sandro: Yes, because this is the place where I first met you.

Sam: We've been here so many times.

I ran to the water and shouted to the sea.

Sam: Hi Bangui! Hello Ilocos Norte! Thank you for giving me a chance to meet your handsome Congressman! Promise hindi ko sya aagawin sayo kahit asawa ko na sya!

Sandro just laughed at me and shook his head. I stared at him for a second and slowly ran towards him, held his face with my two hands and gave him a sincere kiss. He was shocked at first and just stared at me before he kissed me back. He placed his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. After that kiss, we continue to walk at the sea shore while we feel the touches of the wind on our skin.

Sam: You look so happy.

Sandro: I'm more than happy. I can no longer express it in words.

Sam: Yeah. I can see it in your face, kahit hindi mo sabihin.

Sandro: Are you not gonna ask me where our wedding will be held?

Sam: Hmm. Actually, I really wanted to ask you. But I'm stopping myself to do so.

Sandro: Why?

Sam: Because I trust you. And you never fails to surprise me, Love. So I'm not expecting anything. This is gonna be a unique wedding, I know you already took care of everything and hinihintay na lang natin yung araw na ikakasal tayo ulit. Commonly, the couples are preparing for their wedding but I am confident that everything is going to be fine and perfect.

Sandro: You trust me that much?

Sam: Yes!

Sandro: Pero di ba dapat, you'll tell me what is your dream wedding?

Sam: My dream wedding? Hmmm.

Sandro: Yes Samantha. Your dream wedding.

Sam: You know from the start na hindi naman ako, kami mayaman di ba?

He just nodded and wait for my next statement.

Sam: I don't dream of fancy wedding, hindi ko gusto ng magarbo. I'm contented to have our family and friends as our guests. But the most important thing, my dream wedding is just to be married to you, Sandro. Kahit saang lugar, kahit walang bisita, kahit walang handa, I'll be more than happy and willing to be married to you and be with you forever, together with our kids. That's it. That's it for me.

I didn't notice that I'm already crying. Ang drama!

Sandro: Hey, save your tears on Sunday.

He wipes my tears and kiss me on the forehead.

Sam: Damn hormones.

Sandro: Shhhh. The twins can hear you.

I laughed softly as he joked.