Brotherly Love

SIMON's POV

Sandro: Mom, what do you mean hindi pwede?! Bakit hindi sya pwedeng kasuhan ng kidnapping?

Liza: We don't have any evidence na it's kidnapping. Court will ask us for proof. No one saw that Sam was dragged to that place by force. De la Vega can just tell the court that Sam willingly goes to his place.

Sandro: What the hell?! Fck that guy! We all know that Samantha will never do that right?!

Liza: Sandro, calm down! Of course we know that. But we are talking about filing a case.

I've never seen Sandro this furious. He looks so stressed. I can see the veins on his hands because of anger. Halatang nagpipigil.

Sandro: We can still file a case like Domestic Violence, right? RA 9262?

Liza: Yes.

Sandro: What are the penalties? Is that enough?

Liza: Offenders proven in court to be guilty of the crime shall be penalized with imprisonment ranging from 1 month and 1 day to 20 years payment of P100,000 to P300,000 in damages mandatory psychological counseling or psychiatric treatment.

Sandro: Well that's it for now, right?

Liza: Yes son. Don't worry. We will take care of this. I will talk to Atty. Carmela. You should rest.

Sandro: Let me help on this case.

Liza: No, wag na. You're not on the right state to do that. Mauunahan ka ng emosyon mo. You should focus on your work in Congress, then assign more securities in the hospital.

Sandro: I actually call Simon and ask him a favor. That's why he's here. He's the only person I can trust when it comes to Samantha. Right Simon?

Simon: Y-yeah. Of course.

So this is the reason why I got a phone call from him and asked me to come over, which is very unusual.

He's about to walk out the room when mom spoke.

Liza: Where are you going this time?

Sandro: Magpapa-alam lang ako kay Samantha. They need me in Congress and I need to finish some stuff.

Liza: Sandro, compose yourself. Wag na wag kang gagawa ng mga bagay na pagsisisihan mo.

Sandro: Yes mom, I got this.

I kissed my mom on her cheeks and bid a good bye. Then I follow Sandro to Sammy's room.

I just stand beside the door and listen to Sandro talking to Sammy while she's asleep.

Sandro: Hi Love. I'm sorry I have to go. I just have some errands that I need to take care of. I won't be here once na gumising ka ulit, but promise me to take more rest and magpagaling ka. Simon is here, sasamahan ka nya.

He held Sammy's hand and kissed it. He was staying at that position for like 5 minutes before he stood up.

So I approached him this time.

Simon: Go take some rest after your errands. Hindi ka pwedeng magkasakit. She needs you, always remember that.

Sandro: Thank you Simon. I have to go. I promise to be back.

Simon: Of course you will. Go na.

I sat on the chair beside Sammy's bed when Sandro left. I actually heard that limited personnel can only enter this room.

I grabbed my phone and check some stuff. It was all over the news about what happened at the guy's condo in Pasig but never mentioned the girl's name. Sandro already took care of it I know. Maybe he also talked to the admins here that media is not allowed and all data are confidential.