Hneyo Mnoo Nghti

SAM's POV

After celebrating and saying our thanks to our guests and visitors , Sandro and I bid our goodbyes to our family and friends. He mentioned that it's getting late and I have to take a rest since I'm pregnant.

Sam: Maaga pa, Love. 9pm pa lang. Why do we have to go this early?

He was resting his head at the car seat when I asked him. Then he turned and looked at me.

Sandro: For someone who is pregnant with twins? I don't think so. I know you're already tired kahit hindi mo sabihin.

Well, he's actually right. I already feel tired and ang init pa ng suot ko. Gustong-gusto ko na ngang hubarin to.

Sandro: Stop pouting, Samantha. Tell me, what do you want to eat? Hindi ka masyadong kumain kanina.

Sam: Jollibee? Please?

Sandro: Fine. But you have to eat veggies and fruits na after this day.

Sam: Promise.

Sandro: Good.

Sam: Where are we going?

Sandro: Tonight? Sa bahay ko muna.

Sam: And then?

Sandro: We will go back to my parents house by tomorrow.

I just nod at him and closed my eyes. I feel dizzy and nauseous again. I didn't notice that I already fell asleep during our way home.

I felt a kiss on my lips. I slowly open my eyes and saw Sandro in front of me. He was staring and so close to my face. I look around and were still inside the car.

Sandro: Such a sleepyhead.

He got out of the car and open the door on my side.

Sandro: Move closer.

I was confused but still do as what he says.

Sam: Sandro!

I was suprised when he lift me and carried me in a bridal position. Oh my gahd! I can imagine how we two looks like.

Sam: C-can you please put me down? Nakakahiya.

Sandro: My PSGs are already gone home. Tayo lang dito.

Sam: W-what?

Sandro: You're blushing, Love. It's our honeymoon. Why would I let other people stay here?

We entered his house and he carefully put me to bed.

Sam: Honeymoon? Sandro Marcos, nauna na ang honeymoon mo 2months ago. May laman na nga tong tyan ko!

Sandro: Bakit hindi na ba pwede kapag may laman na?

Sam: Sandro.

I called his name in a sweet tone as if I was seducing him.

Sandro: Yes, Love?

He playfully smiles at me when he answered and move closer to my face like he's about to kiss me. So I wrapped my arms around his neck. I know for sure that he's about to kiss me when I blew some air on his face that causes him to closed his eyes. I pinched his pointed nose and laughed.

Sam: Help me remove this dress and start preparing our food! Nag-aaway na yung mga anak mo sa tyan ko dahil sa gutom!

I removed my hand from his nose and he just stares at me.