After Party

SANDRO'S POV

Sam: You peeeeerv puuuuuuut meeeeee doooooownnnn!!! Aaaaaaarrrrgghhhhh!!!!

Sandro: Mygahd Samantha, if you drink with other guys I swear!

Pinasok ko sya sa loob ng sasakyan. Kanina nya pa ko pinapalo. I buckled up her seat.

Sandro: I will take you home Love.

She's quiet the whole ride. Maybe nahihilo na sya dahil sa dami ng nainom nya. Then I saw my mom calling on her phone. I roll my sleeves and pick up her phone while driving.

*On the phone

Liza: Hi Sam! Where are you Iha? We've been looking for you kanina pa.

Sandro: Hi mom, don't worry she's safe with me.

Liza: Sandro? Nasan kayo? Hinahanap kayo ni Mama Meldy.

Sandro: Just send our regards to them. I'm hanging up, love you!

*Call ended

I should drive her home but I turn my car the other way. I wanted to spend time with her. Sosolohin ko muna sya para makapag usap at magka ayos na kami.

I'm trying to focus on the road but I felt someone is staring at me. There I saw her looking at me.

Sandro: What's the matter? Are you hungry?

Sam: Where are we going?

Sandro: Let's go to my place.

...................

We reach the parking lot of my condo and I help her get out of the car. Then I saw that she's trying to remove her heels, so I kneel in front of her and help her out.

Sandro: Let me bring this for you.

I grabbed her heels and carry her on my back. So yeah, we do the piggy back thingy.

When we reach my room I put her down on the sofa. She's observing the place. Good thing I was able to clean my mess the other day so wala syang makikita na kahit anong kalat dito.

I can't stop staring at her body because of her dress. I sat beside her.

Sandro: You lost some weight Love.

Then she look at me. I carress her face and fix her hair. She let me do this without protest. I'm about to kiss her when suddenly.......

Sam: ik!

Damn! I closed my eyes and burst in laughter. Panira naman tong sinok na to!

Sandro: HA HA HA HA!

Sam: Stoooooop!!!!! I hate chu~ ik!

I went to my kitchen and gave her a glass of water.

Sandro: You never fail to amuse me.

Then I pinch her cheeks.

Sandro: Let's get you change.

I helped her to undress and she put on my white long sleeve polo.

Sandro: That's better.

Sam: Hmmm... You enjoyed the view?