Fate

SAM's POV

It's been a long tiring day. I checked my watch, It's 12mn. I'm on my way to The Archive bar. I still have another part time job since weekend naman bukas.

There's too many people in the crowd, all of them are dancing and grooving. Some are having fun, there's drunk people and others are making out. I served food and drinks at the front bar.

Hindi ako mayaman, that's why I have to do a double minsan triple job pa in a day. I never asked any other kind of support from the Marcoses. They've helped me more than enough, I'm so grateful for that.

I saw that we have a guest DJ tonight. Biglang pumasok sa isip ko si Sandro. Nah, that's too impossible to happen. Of all the bars and night clubs in NY, bakit naman sya dito mapupunta?

The host announces the guest DJ. I can't clearly hear the name because of the noise coming from the crowd. I secretly take a look at the stage.

Ang gwapo.

I feel my heart beating so fast, I'm so tense.

Ohmyf*ckingGahd.

Sandro.

Sht!

I was hoping na hindi sya pumunta dito sa front bar since may nagdadala naman ng drinks sakanya sa stage. I just started my shift at hindi ako pwedeng umalis agad. I panicked and accidently spilled a cocktail on one of my customers.

Sam: Oh, I'm so sorry! I'll serve you another glass.

Girl: Hey, I'm okay. You're trembling. Are you alright?

Sam: Ah yes, yes. I'm sorry again. Here's your drink.

Then my supervisor came out from the kitchen.

Supervisor: Hey, everything alright?

Sam: Yes, ahm-

Girl: That's ok she apologizes. I'm good.

Supervisor: Thank you. And Sam, I need you to serve these drinks to the guys at the stage.

Sam: W-what?

Supervisor: I said serve these drinks to those guys at the stage!

Hindi ko alam kung nabingi lang ba ako or sadyang malakas yung tugtog.

Supervisor: Are you alright?!

Sam: Ah- yes. Can I just take a quick break?

Supervisor: Sure, no problem. Just make sure to get back here as fast as you can.

I went straight to the comfort room. Hindi ko maexplain yung nararamdaman ko. The girl earlier was right. I'm trembling. I have to calm myself, para akong inaatake ng anxiety.