in Love

*After 2 years

SAM's POV

Sandro is always the busiest. A very hard-working Congressman. I always admire him. He gets to manage his time working, being a son of the president, fulfilling his duty as a public servant and of course being a responsible boyfie. 😊

2 years have passed. Our relationship is getting stronger and we are growing together. We already confirmed our relationship in public and as expected rumors are still ongoing. Parang kailan lang nagkakilala kami sa hindi inaasahang pagkakataon. I admit, I am the happiest girl ever!

It's my birthday celebration and our 2nd anniversary. He prepared a small party sa garden namin and our family was invited.

Everyone is handing their gifts and greeting me a happy birthday. Yes, another precious birthday and I always thank God for this blessing.

I was with my sister and were drinking a glass of wine while having a small talk when Sandro approached us.

Sandro: Hi ate, hiramin ko lang po si Sam.

Ranni: Sure thing go ahead.

Sam: Enjoy the party ate, see you around.

Sandro guided me to sit on my chair near the small stage.

The program started and the emcee roams around the garden. Asking some visitors about their birthday message for me.

Athena: Hi Mommy, happy happy birthday! Thank you for always taking care and loving me. Kayo ni tito Sandro. I love you both!

Marcus: Hello couple! First of, happy birthday Sam! I know that you are the happiest girl on earth now coz of course you always have Sandro. And Sands, thank you for taking care of our bunso and my niece.

Ranni: Hello po good evening everyone. Happy Birthday Sam! I'd like to take this oppurtunity to thank the Marcos family for taking care of my sister and of course Sandro thank you for taking care of them. I wish you both happiness.

Yan palang sinasabi nila pero naiiyak na ko, haha! Birthday ko lang naman and anniversary namin pero parang kasal na yung celebration dahil sa messages nila.

Emcee: So of course since we already heard the birthday message of Cruz Family, sa Marcos Family naman po tayo. Mr. President.

Bong: Hi everyone, let me clarify this. It's Sam's birthday celebration right? Coz I thought mali ako ng party na pinuntahan. Akala ko kasi kasalan na.

Everyone laughs. May pagka-joker talaga tong si tito Bong.

Bong: So there of course, happy birthday Sam. Thank you for giving us joy lalo na kay Sandro. I can see it in his eyes that he's really happy to be with you. Hoy Sandro, ibibigay ko na yung mic sa mom mo, for sure iiyak to.

Tito Bong always teases her wife. Of course, everyone is laughing again at his joke. Lalo na si Sandro. May paghampas pa si tita Liza sa braso ni tito Bong before she speaks.

Liza: Hi iha, happy happy birthday. As what Bong said thank you for bringing happiness to my son's life. Akala ko nga rin kasal na to, but if you want I'm willing to arrange your wedding now. 😜

Natatawa nalang din si Sandro sa kalokohan ng parents nya eh.

Mama Meldy: Hello Sam, iha. Happy Birthday! I always wish you the best. I can see that my apo is the happiest because of you. Wag nyo naman ako masyadong paghintayin naiinip na ko. Gusto ko pa makakita ng another Ferdinand.

The visitors are clapping and shouting at the same time because of what Mama Meldy said. Nahihiya na ko dito sa inuupuan ko and feeling ko nagiinit yung mukha ko. Birthday message lang dapat pero bakit parang pang-wedding na.