Baby Shower

SANDRO's POV

It feels like heaven when you feel so happy and unbothered. Especially, seeing the girl of your life enjoying and appreciating every single thing that you've done for her.

So this is happiness and contentment. I put my hand on my chest and feel my heart beating. Then I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

Sam: Hey Love, what's wrong? Are you feeling something unusual?

I opened my eyes and looked at her. She gave me a sweet smile so I did the same. I held her hand and put it on my chest too.

Sandro: You feel that?

Sam: Y-you mean your heart beat?

I slowly nod at her.

Sam: Y-yeah, of course.

Sandro: My heart beats because of you. It beats just for you.

Sam: S-sandro?

Sandro: Hmm?

Sam: Are you sure you don't have a heart problem?

Sandro: What makes you say that?

Sam: Your heart is beating so fast.

Sandro: My heart flutters because you are here with me. I can no longer express how happy I am but my heart can tell you exactly what I am feeling.

Sam: Sandro Marcos. Ano bang nakain mo? Bakit ba napaka-sweet mo?!

Sandro: I'm like this because of you.

She caressed her tummy and shook her head.

Sam: Love, you're drunk. Just go to sleep ok?

I held onto her arm to stop her from leaving the room.

Sandro: Where are you going? Can't you stay here? I want to be with you.

Sam: What happened to you?! The party just started but here you are, lasing ka na agad.

Now she's mad.

Sandro: Love, please. Stay here.

Sam: Fine. Go and take a shower, Sandro.

Sandro: I will, i will.

I slowly stood up from bed and went to the comfort room to take a shower. If my wife says, then I'll definitely do it.

SAM's POV

My life is full of surprises because of Sandro. I just had my maternity shoot earlier in the morning, after that we went to my OB Gyne to confirm the genders of our babies and it made Sandro cry. Then he surprised me with our own house that he bought in Makati. When we went home he prepare another surprise which is our baby shower. Now here he is, spoiling me with his sweet words.

I caress my tummy and shook my head. Sandro just went to the bathroom to take a shower. The party just started but here we are at our bedroom because he's drunk.

Sam: Hi babies. See your daddy? He's a great man. He is spoiling you guys kahit hindi pa kayo lumalabas. Well, one thing is for sure. He loves you with all his heart.