Intimacy

SAM's POV

The song ended but were still staring at each other's eyes. He sweetly smiled at me. I saw him stand from his seat and started clapping, then everyone in the crowd claps.

Sandro walks towards me and helps me take off the guitar. Then he held my hand and guided me through inside the house. We went upstairs and entered our bedroom.

Sandro: You really surprised me. I never knew na kumakanta ka and you can play a guitar.

Sam: Haha! Hindi ka naman nagtatanong, saka I never get a chance to do it. I just borrowed your brother's guitar. They actually helped me to set this up.

Sandro: You never fail to amaze me Samantha.

He tucked my hair and gave me a peck on my lips.

Sam: Nagustuhan mo ba? It's my surprise gift. I know you had everything in life. I didn't bother to buy you a gift, I just dedicate a song for you. It's a special memory gift that lasts for a lifetime.

Sandro: I love it Sam. Sobra. You make my heart skipped a beat. You make me fall in love with you over and over again.

The mighty Congressman Sandro Marcos is in love with me. I can't get a hold of that idea in my mind. Kinikilig ako!

I gave him another kiss and this time the kiss deepened.

Sam: Hey, marami tayong guest sa baba, hahanapin nila tayo.

Sandro: Haha! I know. Sorry.

He then gets a small box from his pocket and hand it to me.

Sam: What's this?

Sandro: Just open it.

I opened the box and saw a gold plated metal bar pendant necklace. There were letters that was engraved on it.

Sam: sndrmrcs?

Sandro: Yes, that's my name's initials without the vowels. It's an indication that you're mine and soon you will be Mrs. Sandro Marcos.

I can't helped but to smile on what he said. He put the necklace on me.

Sandro: There, perfect! See, it suits you.

Humarap ako sa salamin and tama sya bagay nga sakin. A very simple pendant necklace.

Sandro: Always wear it ok?

Sam: I will Love, thank you.

Sandro: You deserve everything that you have right now. I promise to wait until you graduate.

Everything is so perfect, I don't want this moment to end.

SANDRO's POV

The party ended, we are now resting and having some tea with my family in our living room.

Liza: The party was a success. Everyone was so surprised on what you did Sam. That was so sweet.

Simon: She never practiced it, right Sam? It was all natural.

Sam: Thank you po tita. I never got a chance to practice po kasi lagi kong kasama si Sandro. I owe you this one Si and Vinny. Thanks for helping me.

Vinny: Don't mention it. Were happy for both of you guys.

Sandro: Until what time are you guys gonna stay here? It's getting late. I want to be with Sam alone.

Sam: Sandro!

Bong: Haha! We know that. But before we leave. Here's our present to you guys.

Mom and dad handed us an envelop. I gave it to Sam.