1 - last day on the ark

<•>

<•>

AMELIA never had any interest in going to the ground. She never cared about it. What's so special about dirt and trees? So she steered clear of thinking about the ground, it was her mothers dream. Not hers.

Amelia had spent 3 years in the Sky Box. She had made quiet a name for herself. Everyone knew her as the girl who beat someone to death, or as the girl with black blood. She didn't like any of those. Those names didn't define her.

being in the skybox wasn't terrible. amelia is currently 20, yes I know what you're thinking. how is she still alive?

well, having your father be a council member pays off. her review has been held on till further notice. it's been held off for 2 years.

her father made sure to get everyone's attention off her. the only thing they wanted in return, was her blood.

something about wanting it for test. they wanted to see why and how her blood was black and not red like everyone else.

the only thing they could every come up with was genetics. her mother had black blood as well, so did her grandfather. so genetics was the only explanation. or so they thought.

"God he's such a douche tho." Amelia says to her friend Octavia.

"Yeah but he's still hot." Octavia says laughing. Octavia had been Amelia's roommate. she wasn't bad company, but they were completely different people.

In this moment they were both in their beds talking about the boys Octavia had been trying to get with.

But they were both interrupted by guards entering to room taking Octavia away. "Hey get your hands off her!" Amelia says trying to fight one of the guards. But before anything else could happen two more guards entered the room, and in between them was Marcus Kane, her father.

Amelia quickly went in for a hug. As she hugged her father tightly, he did the same. "Amelia everything is about to change. I need you to know that I tried my best to get you out of this." Her father said as he got out of the hug. Amelia was confused, her father hadn't visited her in weeks.

"What are you talking about?" Amelia asked.

"You're going to the ground." Her father replied. This completely changed Amelia's face. She didn't know what to think, it's imposible. The earth isn't survivable so why would they sent her of all people down.

"All 100 of you. There's something you don't know. The reason your friend Clarke has been in solidarity. The Ark is dying, we'll all be dead soon. This is a chance for us to live." Her father said.