11 - we are grounders pt. 2

<•>

<•>

As everyone watched the camp to find grounders, there was nothing yet.

"Lincoln said the scouts would be the first to arrive." Clarke says to the group.

"they're just scouts, we can fight our way out. that's what Lincoln would do." Octavia says.

"we're done doing what that grounder would do. we tried it and now drew us dead, you want to be next?" Bellamy says.

"that grounder saved our lives. I agree with octavia. For all we know, there's only one scout out there." Finn says.

"One scout with insanely good aim." Jasper says.

"Clarke, we can still do this." Octavia says.

"Clarke? It's up to you." Amelia says. Clarke looks around and then comes down but Finn stops her.

"Clarke. If we're still here when Tristan gets here-" Finn says but Clarke interrupts him.

"Lincoln said scouts. more than one. he said 'get home before the scouts arrive.' Finn they're already here." Clarke says turning her attention back to Bellamy. "looks like you got your fight."

"Okay then. This is what we've been preparing for. Kill them before they kill us. Gunners to your posts! use the tunnels to get in and out. from now on, the gate stays closed!" Bellamy says as everyone listens and he turns his attention to Amelia.

"here take this." Bellamy says handing her a gun.

"I'm not a gunner. I'm going to be with Raven and Clarke." Anemia says.

"I know, but I'll feel safer knowing that you're well protected." Bellamy says as Amelia accepts and takes the gun.

As she begins to leave Bellamy pulls her by her hand into a kiss and she accepts. "be careful." Bellamy says as Amelia nods giving him a small kiss on the cheek as she leaves.

<•>

As Amelia took care of Raven on the second floor, Raven stops working. "Raven what's wrong?" Amelia asks.

"I can't feel my legs." Raven says as tears form in her eyes.

"Okay okay just relax. Clarke we need you right now!" Amelia screams.

"I'm coming!" Clarke says as she climbs up the stairs with Finn. "What's wrong?"

"I can't feel my legs." Raven says with a panicked voice as Amelia holds her hand to comfort her.