5 - raven

<•>

<•>

As Bellamy's lips stayed on Amelia's, she couldn't help but kiss him back. She had felt this electricity flow through her, it felt good. But she realized what had happened, Bellamy Blake had just kissed her, the boy who she hated when she first met. But also the boy who bandaged her wounds, who cleaned her blood, who protected her.

She couldn't handle all the emotions flowing through her so she pulled away. "Did I do something wrong?" Bellamy asked worried. But before Amelia could respond there was commotion coming from outside and this quickly got their attention.

As they both went outside they looked up at the sky to see a ship falling. "It's the Ark! They're bringing supplies!" Someone yells.

Amelia's mood changed completely. She would finally get to see her father again. When she went to look at Bellamy he was already gone. But she looked back at the drop ship to see Finn and Clarke together.

Amelia walks up to them, "Did you guys see it too?" She asks. They both nod. "Let's go check it out." Clarke says. "You can't, Bellamy said we have to wait until morning." A girl says. "Where is he?" Clarke asks. "He took off a while ago, I don't know where." The girl says walking away.

"He's going for the radio."

<•>

As Amelia walked ahead to the ship she ripped open the handle to find a familiar face inside. "Raven?" She asks. The girl in a space suit looks at her relieved, "Mel? I made it?" She asks. "Yes, yes you did." Amelia says helping her out of her seat.

Once Raven was able to land on the ground she went in to hug Amelia and felt water on her. "Is this rain?" She says looking up as Amelia nods.

Clarke and Finn catch up to find the two girls. "Raven!" Finn screams. Raven turns around to find her boyfriend running towards her. They quickly embrace each other and kiss.

Amelia looks towards Clarke to see that she looked a bit sad. Amelia was confused but ignored it. "How did you get here?" Amelia asks.

"It's a long story. Any of you know who Clarke is?" Raven asks. "Yeah that's me." The blonde girl says. "Well this is all because of your mom. This was all her plan, we were trying to come down here together but if we waited-oh my god. We couldn't wait because the council was voting wether to kill 300 people to save air." Raven says. "When?" Clarke asks.

"We have to tell them you're alive." Raven says rushing to the ship checking around. "The radios gone. It must've gotten lose during reentry. I should've strapped it to the A-strut, stupid!" Raven says blaming herself.