3 - earth skills

<•>

<•>

Amelia quickly ran towards the screams to find Murphy holding down a girl by the fire. "Look Bellamy. You want the Ark to think that the ground is killing us right? Figure it'll look better if we suffer a little bit first." Murphy says. But before anyone could say anyone Wells quickly ran towards Murphy pushing him to the ground.

"Let her go!" He screams. Wells turns his attention back to Bellamy, "You can stop this."

"Stop this? I'm just getting started." Bellamy says but before Wells could respond Murphy sends a punch to his face. Amelia tries to stop it but Bellamy pulls her back by grabbing her waist, "let them fight it out princess." He says.

Murphy throws more punches but Wells quickly tackles him to the ground and lands on top of him punching him repeatedly. But stops to put his attention back on Bellamy, "Don't you see you can't control this?" Wells says. Amelia looks to Murphy to see him pull out a fight.

"You're dead." Murphy says but is interrupted by Bellamy.

"Wait." He says getting something out from his pocket. He pulls out a knife and throws it at Wells feet. "Fair fight." He says. Wells hesitates but picks up the knife.

Murphy plays with Wells and pretends to strike him several times. Wells strikes at him but Murphy moves out the way and cuts his arm. "Screw this." Amelia says pushing Bellamy to the side striking a punch to Murphys face.

"You bitch." Murphy says striking at her with his knife. She quickly gets out of the way and wraps her arms around his stomach throwing him to the ground. She places her knees on his arms and takes his knife. She places it on his neck as he just looks up at her. "Pussy." She says as she slowly cuts the side of his neck.

"Mel! Let him go!" Amelia hears Clarke yell. Amelia gets up from her position.

"Octavia! Are you alright?" Bellamy says making his way to an injured Octavia. "Where's the food?" Bellamy asks.

"We didn't make it to Mount Weather." Finn says.

"Well what the hell happened out there!?" Bellamy asks.

"We were attacked." Thomas replies.

"Attacked? By what?" Wells asks.

"Not what, who. It turns out when the last man from the ground died on the Ark, he wasn't the last grounder." Finn says.

"It's true, everything we thought we knew about the ground is wrong. There are people here, survivors. The good news is that means we can survive. Radiation won't kill us." Clarke says.