4 - murphys law

<•>

<•>

Clarke had left with Wells and Finn to go find something to help Jasper. He was in constant pain and all Amelia could do was watch.

As Amelia rubbed a cloth with water on Jaspers face, everyone started to come in screaming. "What's going on?" Monty asked. "We don't know, the air just started burning us." A guy said. "Amelia my brother's out there." Octavia says. "I'm sure he's fine, he probably found shelter." Amelia reassures her.

But she was more worried about her friends who had gone out. She was hoping they found shelter as well, but knowing Clarke, they most likely did.

But as it got darker the people began to sleep. But they were bothered by Jaspers screams. Octavia and Amelia had been left alone to take care of Jasper. "Hey, why do you hate my brother so much?" Octavia asks.

"I don't hate him. I just don't like him, there's a difference." Amelia replies. "I know he's hard to handle, but once you give him a chance he's a really good friend." Octavia says. Amelia just nods and smiles.

But they're both interrupted by Monty and Thomas arriving. "Murphys going to kill Jasper." Monty says. "Close the hatch!" Amelia screams. Monty tries his best to keep it closed but can't hold it. "The locks on the other side!" He yells as Octavia goes to get it.

Dax stands next to Amelia protectively incase Murphy got in. He was growing rather fast.

They manage to close it but Murphy is still trying to open it, "he's insane." Amelia says.

As time passed by Amelia was getting her wristband taken off by Monty. Thomas had taken it off too but it shut off once it got removed. They were trying one more time with Amelia. "So, did it work?" Amelia asks. Monty looks down and nods her head in a 'no' gesture. "Dammit." Amelia says. "Hey don't worry I'm sure someone's will come off operational." Thomas says reassuring her.

<•>

As the morning came so did Clarke. Amelia quickly ran outside to see Bellamy holding a body. Amelia ignored this and went straight for Clarke. "About time, they were going to kill Jasper. Do you have the medicine?" Amelia asks as Clarke nods.

But Amelia notices Octavia surrounding to boys body. It was Atom. They had apparently had a relationship. He had burns all over his body.

Amelia ignored this and went straight for Jasper with Clarke. After Clarke had made the medicine, Amelia had Jaspers head on her lap as Clarke gave him the medicine.

Amelia turned her attention to a sad Octavia. "I'm really sorry about Atom." She says. "I guess we're going to have to used to people dying down here aren't we?" Octavia asks. She focuses her attention back on Jasper, "but not you, you hear me? You're not allowed to die." She says as she rubs his face.