14 - spacewalker

<•>

<•>

Clarke had finally come back from her negotiation with the commander. she was escorted by two grounders to the gates. but as she came in, she only had a scared look on her face.

the first to greet her were Amelia and Finn to whom she grabbed by the hand, "you two cant be out here." she says as she approaches her mom and offers her a hug.

"what happened? is there a chance for a truce?" Abby asks.

"yes." Clarke replies but still has a worried look on her face.

"what's wrong?" Finn asks.

"they want you two." Clarke says as she faces Finn and Amelia. "If we want a truce, we have to give them Finn and Amelia."

"what the hell are you talking about?" Raven asks.

"that's their offer." Clarke says.

"it's not an offer, it's a punishment. for what happened at the village. blood for blood. it doesn't make sense, why would they want Amelia, she didn't kill anyone." Finn says.

"the commander says no harm will come to her, she wouldn't say what she wants her for." Clarke says

"that's insane." Bellamy says.

"If we refuse?" Abby asks.

"They attack." Clarke says as the people begin to protest in giving the siblings up.

"I say get rid of them." A man says as he approaches Finn but Amelia steps in the way and pushes him aside.

"Get back!" Amelia yells as Clarke grabs her.

"Mel, Mel listen to me. no one is going to hurt Finn okay? I promise you." Clarke says as Amelia nods.

"I'm not dying for them! Spacewalker burned three months of oxygen from the Ark. and the black blooded girl killed an innocent girl. they should have floated a long time ago! I say throw them out!" A man says as Amelia punches him across the face.

"Say it again asshole!" Amelia says as she strikes another punch but she feels strong arms grab her away, Bellamy.

"go float yourself!" Raven yells as she punches the man's side. but major Byrne tries to get her off but Raven punches her in the face.

"Lock her up!" A guard yells as they take Raven away.

<•>