9 - the calm

<•>

<•>

as two days passed, there was no word from the grounders. there was nothing after the bridge, but there was plenty going on in the camp.

the food storage was caught on fire, meat was supposed to be cooking. it was Murphy and Octavia's watch, it was their punishment.

Bellamy and Amelia quickly ran to the fire and Bellamy checked on Octavia. "this is all your fault! we told you that it was too much wood!" Murphy says as he pushes Del.

"get the hell away from me!" Del yells as Amelia steps in the middle to stop it.

"thats enough Murphy." she says as Murphy listens and back off angrily.

"well now what the hell are we going to do? that was all the food!" Octavia says.

after the fire calmed was out, Clarke, Bellamy, and Amelia were talking. "any idea what happened?" Clarke asks.

"Murphy says Del kept putting wood into the fire. Mostly because Octavia told him it was a bad idea." Bellamy says.

"and we believe Murphy?" Clarke asks.

"yes. I do." Amelia says.

"we have some wild onions and nuts dropship. It's only enough to last us maybe one or two weeks. what's left here?" Clarke asks.

"nothing, it all burned down." Bellamy responds.

"then we have to hunt, anyone we can spare goes out." Clarke says.

"with the whole grounder army out there?" Amelia asks.

"we can't defend ourselves if we're starving." Clarke says as Bellamy agrees.

<•>

*smut warning*

Bellamy and Amelia stayed behind, Bellamy didn't want Amelia going out with the grounder army there and there was no point in fighting.

so Amelia sat on her bed as she drew on her paper. Clarke had given her supplies for it, and some lessons but that was before the ground. she was still a decent artist.

she was drawing Dax as he layed down sleeping on the floor. he was huge, he was about half her size. she didn't expect him to grow so quick, and to be so defensive.

as she finished up her drawing, Bellamy arrived. "what are you drawing?" he asks as he sits next to her with his hand on her waist.