15 - remember me

abc = Trigedasleng

<•>

Amelia had felt her heart break. her best friend had just killed her brother. she tried to understand why she did it, he would have been tortured. it just didn't change the fact that he's still dead.

she didn't even get to say goodbye. the last words he said to her were that he loved her, that's all. she never got to thank him for all he did for her, for never making her feel alone.

that's all she could think of as she stood next to his dead body. she had been examining his face, and it looked lifeless. seeing this was one of her deepest fears.

Dax had grieved with her, he had his head resting on Finns leg as he layed down whining. it was heartbreaking to hear.

but her thoughts were later interrupted by Clarke. "Amelia I'm sorry." she says as Amelia avoids eye contact.

"go away." Amelia responds.

"I know how hard this must be for you but I'm leaving with the grounders, you should go back to the camp." Clarke says but before Amelia could respond, two grounders begin to take Finns body.

"Hey! What the hell are you doing!?" Amelia asks as she tries to grab Finn but Clarke pulls her back as Dax growls at Clarke and she releases Amelia.

"Mel, we're taking him back to the village where the massacre took place. There's a death ritual. It's the only way to get our people out of Mount Weather." Clarke says.

"fine, but im coming too." Amelia says.

"you shouldn't, you should stay here." Clarke says.

"yeah well it's not like I have much of a choice, Lexa says I have to go where she goes. plus, I'm not leaving Finn out of my sight." Amelia says as she leaves to get ready with Dax behind her.

<•>

the way to the village was quiet. Amelia had been on the wagon taking Finns body, she couldn't stay away from him.

she hadn't talked to Bellamy since it all happened, they hadn't discussed the fact that Amelia was not coming back to the camp. she didn't know how to tell him. she had too much on her mind.

she would possibly be a new commander when Lexa would die, she didn't know if she wanted that.

they had camped out in a quiet place before heading to the village since it got dark. Bellamy had prepared a tent for Amelia but after that, they didn't speak.