13 - killer

<•>

<•>

As Finn continued to look around, Murphy and Amelia were in charge of watching the grounders.

"I told you, we don't have your people." the grounder says.

"then nobody's getting hurt." Amelia says.

"Finn! You find something? Finn!" Murphy yells as he receives no response. so Murphy tries to look at Finn but turns around to find a grounder child trying to escape. "Hey on your knees! On your knees!" Murphy yells as Amelia smacks his gun down.

"Relax shooter, he's just a kid." Amelia says as Murphy listens.

they turn around to find Finn running towards them as he jumps the fence and throws a jacket on the ground.

"What have you done with them?" Finn asks the grounder put receives no response so he raises his gun.

"Hey Finn calm down!" Amelia says interfering.

"They're clothes are here. They were here." Finn says as he raises his gun at the grounders head. "You killed them."

"Finn enough!" Amelia yells but he ignores her.

"Your friends were not here. I saw one, Octavia, but she was alone." The grounder says.

"These people are scavengers Finn, they could've just found this stuff." Murphy says.

Finn ignores him and grabs a woman throwing her to the ground with his gun aiming at her. "Finn stop it! We are not doing this!" Amelia says.

Finn ignores her, "Let's just walk out of here while we still can. Please." Murphy says as Finn hesitates but let's the woman go.

<•>

"Look just because their clothes are here, doesn't mean anything." Murphy says.

"He told us our friends were here, why would he do that?" Finn asks.

"The guy with one eye? Maybe because you had a gun to his head Finn." Murphy says as a grounder stands up.

"A man with one eye?" he asks as Fin raises his gun at him as Amelia smacks the gun away and steps forward to face the grounder.

"What is your name? Did you know him?" She asks.

"I'm Nyko. You saw Delano, a snake, a thief. He and his mean were cast out, you are their revenge." Nyko says.