20 - betrayal

<•>

<•>

"are you sure you're going to able to get to Bel?" Octavia asks as her and Amelia continue walking.

"I hope I can." Amelia says.

"how could you leave? Lexa betrayed us and yet your living with her." Octavia says.

"yeah well, we're on the constant verge of war. she's the only one capable of stopping it. we all have a role to play. it just depends on how well we play it. it's better to be her ally than her enemy." Amelia responds.

"he doesn't stop talking about you, you know? he told me something, he said if it were up to him. he'd march and army into Polis to get you back. I told him he's crazy." Octavia says as Amelia smiles.

"he is crazy." Amelia jokes as Octavia smiles.

they arrived in the back of Arkadia. Octavia had led her through tunnels that led inside. Octavia left her in a room and waited until Bellamy arrived.

she felt anxious. this boy she knew had butchered an entire army. Innocent people. how is she supposed to convince him to stop the killing?

Amelia's thoughts were interrupted by the door opening. Octavia entered with Bellamy who was suprised to see her. "now I'm done." Octavia says as she leaves the room.

Bellamy didn't waste any time and pulled her into a tight hug. after releasing, he kissed her passionately but she backed away.

"what are you doing here?" Bellamy asks holding her face.

"we need to talk about the villagers." Amelia says as Bellamy pulls away.

"what about them?" Bellamy asks.

"Is it true? you massacred them?" Amelia asks as Bellamy stays quiet. "how could you? they were sent here to protect you."

"we don't need protection. the first chance they got, they would've killed us. but of course you would side with them." Bellamy says.

"yes actually I would because we made peace. we were made the 13th clan and you let Pike ruin that. how could you?" Amelia asks angrily.

"we did what we had to do. Pikes a visionary. you should accept that." Bellamy says.

"enough about Pike. blood has answered blood. the Ice Queen was killed as justice for Mount Weather. we could have been at peace." Amelia says.