33 - praimfaya

<•>

<•>

"we got here as fast as we could." Monty says approaching the group. "amelia, you're exposed come on. let's get you into the rover."

"No im fine." Amelia says.

"I'll grab the extra helmet." harper says as she leaves.

"guys come on. planet ain't getting any less irradiated." Murphy says helping Emori onto the rover.

Bellamy takes Amelia to the back to put on the suit, "the helmet doesn't match so I just brought the whole suit." harper says as she hands a case to monty.

Amelia begins to cough up blood and Bellamy holds onto her. "are you ok?" he asks worriedly.

"you need to put on the suit. it was for Jasper. at least now it'll do some good. you should put it on, Jasper would want you to. if we're still going to make it to the island we need-" monty tries to say.

"we're not going to the island." Bellamy says.

"what the hell are you talking about? what about Raven and Thomas?" Amelia asks.

"don't worry, we're going for them." Clarke says.

"Clarke." Bellamy says.

"nightblood doesn't work." Clarke says.

"we don't know that yet. luna got sick before she got better." Bellamy says.

"even if you're right, they won't let us all into the bunker if Amelia's still sick. it took days for lunas resistance to kick in. and by that time, the death wave will already be here and all our friends will be dead. are you ok with that?" Clarke asks.

"you know I'm not. Clarke unless I am missing something, there is no other way for all of us to survive." Bellamy says.

"what if there is?" Clarke asks.

<•>

"what are you doing here?" Raven asks as the group take off their helmets.

"did you really think we were going to leave you behind?" Amelia asks as Raven smiles and Amelia begins to go down the stairs.

"but there's no time to get back." Thomas says.

"we're not going back, we're going up." Clarke says.