18 - wanheda

- Season 3 -

<•>

plenty of time had passed by. Amelia had been stuck in Polis training for her conclave.

it wasn't so bad. she was better than all the other kids considering they were much younger than her. she had become a fine warrior, and an even better second.

when she wasn't eating or sleeping, she was training. it was getting boring, she had already learned everything she needed to learn.

Amelia had very little contact with Bellamy. they would sent each other letters. once every week with the time they had. but that was it.

they had both missed each other terribly. but there was no way they would be able to see each other.

he informed her about Clarke. the commander of death. about what happened on the mountain. about how she left her people. about her new name, 'wanheda'.

Amelia had convinced Lexa to find her. Azgeda wanted to kill Clarke and take her power and Amelia couldn't let that happen.

Amelia had arrived to Roans room. it was basically his cell. "I hear you want your banishment lifted." Amelia says leaning against the door frame.

"you heard right. who the hell are you?" Roan asks getting closer to her.

"Amelia kom skaikru. I'm the commanders second. she has a deal for you." Amelia says.

"I'm listening." Roan says.

"bring her Wanheda, by any means necessary. and unharmed. once you do that, she'll lift your banishment. you have her word." Amelia says.

"fine, what's in it for you?" Roan asks.

"I'm just the messenger. but if you fail, I'll get to kill you myself." Amelia says as Roan smirks and she leaves the room.

<•>

"you think to much. clarke will be brought safely to us very soon." lexa says as she braids amelias hair.

"right if the prince can get to her. everyone is out looking for her, there's a very high chance she's dead already." amelia says.

"there's also a good chance the prince has already found her. he would do anything to lift his banishment." lexa says.

"the things we do for our people." amelia says.