30 - DNR

<•>

<•>

Clarke had informed Amelia and roan about a bunker they found underground. it would be able to save all of them from the radiation.

"Clarke can I talk to you for a sec?" Abby asks as Amelia looks at Clarke.

"I'll catch up." Clarke says as Amelia nods and leaves. "what's wrong?"

"there's something I didn't tell you. Indra was with them when they found the bunker." Abby says.

"Trikru knows?" Clarke asks.

"yes, we made a deal with them to share the space." Abby says.

"what about our deal with Amelia?" Clarke asks.

"she gets a spot too. I can't say the same for her people. Trikru would rather go to war than live with Azgeda." Abby says.

"mom, Amelia and Roan are my friends. If we betray her, we'll never hear the end of it. war will start." Clarke says.

"that's not our concern anymore. she'll have to live with it wether she likes it or not." Abby says.

"why didn't you tell me this before?" Clarke asks as Abby stays silent. "they're gonna kill him." she says as she tries to leave.

"no Clarke! not if he comes peacefully. we will make room for one more. Indra agreed." Abby says.

"it's Amelia mom, she's not letting him go peacefully." Clarke says as she rushes to warn them.

<•>

Roan and Amelia left with Miller and Sinclair to go check out the bunker and deliver supplies, but Amelia's father was there. "gentlemen. it's good to see you. just wait here." Kane says.

Amelia and roan look at each other confused as to what was going on. "where are the guards?" Amelia asks.

"our people aren't back from Arkadia yet." Kane says.

"Kane don't!" Clarke yells from behind.

Roan and Amelia are quick to take out their swords as Trikru warriors appear. "dad, what is this?" Amelia asks.

"it's not for you, it's for him. there doesn't have to be any violence." Kane says looking at Roan.

A Trikru warrior approaches Roan but Amelia stands in front of him to strike but arrows shoot him down.