12 - unrecognizable

<•>

<•>

"Dad you have to let Bellamy go." Amelia says to her father as she tries to see him.

"You know I can't do that. He assaulted someone, you're not on the dropship anymore, you don't make the rules." Marcus says.

"Screw the rules! Bellamy was trying to protect me and Raven. Murphy tried to kill me-" Amelia says but her father interrupts her.

"Yes and he's arrested too. I don't have time for this." Marcus says as he begins to leave.

"What about my friends?" Amelia says as Marcus stops to look at her.

"A search team went to look for them." He says.

"They haven't been here as long as we have, let us go with them. I was trained for guard duty I know how it works." She says as Marcus scoffs.

"It's too dangerous. You're not going out there. And that's final." He says as he walks away.

<•>

As Abby prepared to perform surgery on Raven, Amelia was in the room with her for comfort.

they were going to take out the bullet, but with no anesthesia, it could kill her. Amelia was just as scared as Raven.

"we're almost ready." Abby says to Raven as she places a belt on her back.

Raven looks doesn't beak eye contact with Amelia, "just breathe, you're going to be okay." Amelia says as Raven keeps her eyes on her.

As Abby places the knife on Amelia's back she is stopped by Raven, "stop!" she yells as Abby immediately backs off. "I'm so scared." Raven says with tears falling from her eyes.

"I know, but I'll be here the whole time. you're a badass you've gone through harder things than this. this is nothing." Amelia says comforting her.

Raven grabs Amelia's hand and holds it tightly and nods at her. Amelia look back at Abby, "she's ready."

Abby nods as she begins the surgery as Raven begins to scream loudly. But Amelia keeps her hand on hers and Raven squeezes it tightly.

<•>

As Ravens surgery was done, she couldn't feel from one leg. but Finn and Amelia had other plans, they were going to go after their friends.

they arrived at the cell and Bellamy's eyes widened. "Mel, what you doing here?" He asks as Amelia cuts his ties.

"We're going after them, let's go." Amelia says as Finn keeps watch.