FORTY-FIVE

"Let's give an around of applause to our class valedictorian this batch. Everyone may we call Ms. Nevaeh Montivilla to give her valedictorian speech." Sabi nung teacher kaya naman tumayo ako saka naglakad sa stage.

Nilapag ko sa table ang papel na may nakasulat ng speech ko saka inadjust and mic para sakto sa bunganga ko.

Isang malakas na buntong hininga muna ang pinakawalan ko bago ako tumapat sa Mic.

"First of all, allow me to greet every one of us a congratulation because we survive it. Honor or not we deserve to be congratulation because this journey is not easy, we encounter some problem that makes us more inspired to do better and be better. Now, let me share with you some of the experiences that I learn along the way of my journey as a student here. Every one of you sees me as an introvert, a lonely type of student. You will see me most of the time at the library keep on reading and enjoying alone with myself. I never wanted to socialize with others I just only have the book that I can treat as my friend. Not until this school gives me a role that will be made change my life, from being an introvert I became an extrovert, and along the way, I met certain people who have a different perspective on mine, and at that moment I realize something in my life that makes me wants to change for a better. This school will always be part of me, this year I taught myself how to socialize with others, how can I be more confident in life and how can I be friends with them, and so on. As you witness me from being an introvert to becoming an extrovert I would proud to say that this school is will be forever remembered for the rest of my life. As we turn on college life always brings to your mind that for you to grow, learn to step out of your comfort zone. To all the prof thank you for sharing your knowledge and being able to become our second parents. To the Principal, and other staff of the school we surely miss you, thank you for your guidance and for always guide with us, and to our beloved school maraming salamat, mahal ko kayo. To our parents for always guiding, loving, caring, and supporting us with this senior high journey thank you. Watch us be better in our college life. To my beloved student enjoy and be happy at this moment because you are finally done with your senior high school. Hope you learn just how I learn so much in my senior high life. I believe that there is no end to this journey we are facing for college life choose the course you want. We can do it guys, trust yourself. Before I end this speech, I want all of you to be proud of yourself because you survive this level, good luck with your new journey kapwa ko mag aaral. Again, congrats to us. Cheers because we were able to fulfill our senior high with flying colors. Good day everyone! Mabuhay tayong lahat. Again, I am Nevaeh Montivilla." Sabi ko saka nag bow kaya nagpalakpakan.

"Thank you for your wonderful speech, again your class valedictorian Ms. Nevaeh Montivilla." Sabi nito kaya pumunta ako sa harapan sa bandang gitna dahil may ibinigay pa sila sa akin.

"You made us so proud of you, good luck with your college life." Sabi sa akin Mrs. Carmen.

She gave me a trophy that indicate me as best in drama with my name may be a recognition for the drama that we made and we also bring the championship award. About the award, we receive the school decides to give it to every cast of the drama because of the effort and she even gave us a certificate of recognition and right now the trophy.

"May we call Mr. John Karlos Murillo to receive this trophy as being part of the drama," sabi niya kaya tumayo rin si Jk saka naglakad paakyat.

Mabilis ang pagtibok ng puso ko pero hindi ko pinahalata, I keep on smiling in front of them.

Wag ka gagawa ng eksena Ven, nakakahiya.

Malakas akong napabuntong hininga ng tumabi sa akin si Jk.

"Congrats," sabi nito sa akin kaya tumango lang ako.

"Later," sabi ko rito.

They took a picture of us and also the cast of the movie after he took a picture of us he also took to those who are on honor some are leadership award diff categories. Gwen receives leadership award kaya halos marinig ko na si Janelle na sumisigaw kahit malayo siya or baka malakas pandinig ko sadyang malakas lang talaga boses niya at hindi tinubuan ng hiya kaya sigaw ng sigaw.