15 | Burning Desire

A/N:
This chapter only contains smut on AO3. I'd recommend reading the original version there if you're comfortable with smut since what's posted here is completely different from the original, and this version takes away from Todoroki's character development. If you're on desktop, go to the bottom of the chapter and tap where it says "external link" to go straight to this chapter on AO3.

Katsuki Bakugou

Scorched by the unyielding flames of stupefaction and verve that burst from Todoroki's lips as Todoroki clutched Bakugou's hand and pressed their lips together again, Bakugou felt a weight sink against his lap and chest. A fierce rush of blood dominated his lower half, pulsating and hot; it was fanned by each of Todoroki's movements as he leaned his weight against Bakugou. Unable to resist the opportunity, Bakugou wrapped his arm over Todoroki's rear, yanking the latter into his chest and allowing Todoroki's legs to curl around his hips.

Fuck, I'm turned on, but that was hella impulsive, Bakugou thought as a soft, vaguely audible grunt escaped his throat. His touch is sublime. He let out another stifled grunt when Todoroki gently freed his lips from Bakugou's, and with heavy breaths, pointed at the stairs.

Bakugou's cheeks flushed with red. "Take...it to the bedroom?" His heart was like a jackhammer against his ribs; the notion of misinterpreting Todoroki's gestures dug a pit into Bakugou's stomach.

Yet, Todoroki nodded, and with that, Bakugou lifted him from the couch and carried him to the master bedroom in steaming, heavy silence. Once Bakugou slipped into the room and closed the door with his foot, he promptly locked the door and shuffled towards the king-sized bed. Then, with a gleaming forehead, he laid Todoroki on his back atop the bed, keeping hold of Todoroki's wrists.

Is he gonna fool me again and try to be the dominant one? Bakugou wondered while glimpsing into Todoroki's gray and turquoise eyes. He can't even look at me. Cute.

"You fine if I..." Bakugou uttered under his breath while pinching the button closest to Todoroki's collar, but he received only silence. "Uncomfortable? Yeah?" He lifted himself onto the bed beside Todoroki when the latter nodded slowly. "Got it."

Damn, I'd kill to see him show a little more. He's always dressed all modest.

Todoroki gently guided Bakugou's hand underneath his shirt and to his side. But I don't mind your touch.

So he is serious about this?! What the hell? He's the one that wants this?! I guess he's probably curious and exploring himself, but I'm still shocked.

"Hah..." A devilish smirk spread over Bakugou's lips as he firmly rubbed Todoroki's warm, slightly curved sides. "You like this?"

Todoroki shrugged, but Bakugou could feel Todoroki's quickening pulse as Bakugou's calloused hands glided over warm, smooth crescents. With eyes glued to the white, wrinkled sheets of the bed, Todoroki slowly leaned into Bakugou's broad chest. Feeling a hand at his hip, Bakugou nodded, and immediately, his body dissolved into a milky sugar when Todoroki's hands traversed his bare flesh again. Bakugou could vividly remember the sensation of Todoroki's hands on his sides, and cognizant that his memories were spilling back into reality, Bakugou held fast the living memory in his arms. Only the sounds of faint breaths and the subtle rubbing of flesh on flesh could be heard in the deepening bonfire of curious passion.

Then, as Todoroki lifted his head, Bakugou pushed Todoroki's back against the wall behind the bed. He noticed how Todoroki's breaths hastened, and how Todoroki's figure shrunk ever so slightly into his shadow. Beadlets of sweat slicked over Bakugou's back, chest, and forehead as he slipped his right hand out from Todoroki's shirt and slammed it against the wall above Todoroki's shoulder. Thinly parting his lips, Bakugou felt something tug at the bottom of his shirt. Gazing into Todoroki's squinted eyes that slowly approached his, Bakugou was acutely aware that both he and Todoroki shared a mutual desire.

Fuck it, Bakugou inwardly hissed as he tore off his shirt and simultaneously yanked Todoroki into his chest and shoved his weight against Todoroki to force the latter against the wall once more. Even he's begging for it. He locked their lips into a fierce, sticky hold as their hearts bashed against each other's chests.

Heavy, zeal-infused huffs were ejected from Bakugou's nostrils as his body was subjugated by both ecstasy and desire. "Mm..." he groaned, watching as white stars devoured his vision from the blinding buzzes of bliss throbbing through his veins.

"Ah..." Furiously panting as he tore away from the kiss, Todoroki expelled a muffled whine as Bakugou pinned his wrists onto the warm, rough wall. "M-Mm..." He finally allowed his body to crumble under Bakugou's weight as Bakugou's lips devoured his again; Todoroki's red-tinged hands relaxed along with his muscles.

Oh, God, it feels so good, Bakugou moaned to himself as his hands unraveled from Todoroki's hot, sweaty hands, and together, the two tightly embraced. We're both hot, sweaty messes. Fuck, it's hot. He felt a curious hand grip his shoulder as he and Todoroki broke their kiss, and like voracious dogs, they both dove for another scorching kiss.

Intoxicated by Todoroki's delicate fingers sweeping over his neck, chest, and sides, Bakugou gasped when he and Todoroki finally pulled back from each other in the inferno of panting that singed the air. His chest gleamed, and yet, he felt a familiar weight crush his lap as Todoroki's palms were thrust against Bakugou's white-capped shoulders. Sent toppling onto his back under Todoroki's weight, Bakugou locked eyes with Todoroki, whose rear pressed against Bakugou's belt.

Shit, what's he gonna do this time? frantically pondered Bakugou, but before he could blink, Todoroki faltered onto Bakugou's chest, burying his face into Bakugou's shoulder. Hah, maybe that was a little too overwhelmingly gay for him. Cute.

For a while, Bakugou and Todoroki remained piled on top of the bed. Todoroki's body trembled lightly, and his skin felt as though a thin film of liquid sugar had been rubbed all over it. Yet, as the secretion of sweat slowed, and heartbeats and breaths regained their natural rhythms, the two silently caressed each other's bare, sticky sides.

After a long breath out, Bakugou chuckled, "I'm guessin' this is your first time doing something like this?" He smirked when Todoroki nodded, unhurriedly rolling off of Bakugou's chest.

For a few moments, Todoroki stared at his phone. I think this is enough proof that I'm attracted to you. I think I've been trying to deny how I feel because it's a foreign idea to me. His glistening eyes pointed towards the sheets.

No fucking way, Bakugou wanted to shout, but instead, he brought his arm around Todoroki and replied, "So, you admit to being gay for me?" He cracked a seductive smirk.

Todoroki still did not gaze into Bakugou's eyes. I think so... With slow, hesitant digits, he interlaced his clean hand with Bakugou's. I did want this, after all. I wanted to see if I'd feel disgusted or not. Obviously, I didn't. I won't lie, it's kind of hot.

Unable to resist widening his smirk, Bakugou took Todoroki's hand in his. Fuck, that was great, Bakugou inwardly drawled. Still kinda weird, but it got him to realize he's fucking gay. 'Just helping a friend figure out his sexuality.' He shuffled back into his shirt. But now I gotta tell him how I actually feel...