1.) All of Me

Christopher Maurice Brown

I give great thought to how everything goes down in my life. Specifically, I always try to figure out what's up with her. Why doesn't she want me?

I can't help but think I'm not good enough and it's sad to say that the person I love most is to blame.

For me to be thinking about her all day while she seems to not even want to give me the time of day hurts a lot especially because she can't even give me a legitimate reason to why I'm not enough for her, why she can't be mine and vice versa.

It's a complete headache and it makes me sick and tired of feeling the heart ache.

"Aye, you good?" My nigga August asked looking over towards me.

I looked up quickly and sat up nodding my head.

He snatched my phone from my hand chuckling. "Why you lurking through Sarai page man?"

I sighed and shook my head taking my phone back. "Don't worry bout it."

"Can we say sprung!?" Ty yelled and laughed loudly.

"Oh shut up nigga, damn."

I put my headphones in bleeping them out and started to listen music, but still I managed to hear Tyga's loud cackle over the music.

"Please, PLEASE shut up!"

He gave me a look and said "Don't kill the vibe," and turned his attention back to the road as we headed to a nearby club.

The guys and I always went out Saturday nights to let the week's troubles wear off. All of our lives can be hectic so we let all that go by turning up each weekend.

As we pulled up onto the block of the party you could hear the beat from the outside of the building which is the main factor to having a bomb ass club. If you can't hear the music on the outside it's not bumping on the inside.

We all hopped out of the car and skipped right to the front of the line giving the bouncer dap (guy handshake) before heading into the club instantly hearing Fuck Up Some Commas by Future playing through the speakers. I started nodding my head as we headed into a reserved section just for us. As soon as we got there bottles were ordered by Ty and soon enough we were turnt like every weekend.

"Ass fat, yeah I know. You just got cash, blow some mo' Blow some mo', blow some mo'
The more you spend it, the faster it go Bad bitches, on the floor, its rainin' hunnids
Throw some mo', throw some mo' Throw some mo', throw some mo."

Instantly cheers went throughout the club as ladies got up on their feet heading to the dance floor as well as guys following behind them to get a dance or two. Usually I'd dance but to twerking songs? Only with Sarai.

As everyone yelled "Make it worth my while!" Someone caught my attention and it was like everyone in the building was paying attention to her.

As she continued to dance to the song I watched her. It was obvious that she could dance and when she looked up at me, I found myself bite my lip and try to look anywhere besides her, but when I looked back down at her thinking she turned away her eyes were still locked with mine.

I finally pulled my eyes away from the daze on her and headed to the bar down the stairs to the other side of the club.

As soon as I finished saying the drink I wanted to the bartender I felt a presence extremely close to me and of course it was her.

"I saw that stare."

I looked down at her and said "I saw yours too."

"Well I can admit I was staring. You can't," she challenged.