17.) After the Fact

Christopher Maurice Brown

I followed behind Ty into his house and it took all of me not to explode. This nigga lied to my face and told me he didn't even spend time with Sarai. I don't care if he was drunk or not. He needs to know what he be doing while under the influence cause he can't use that as an excuse for what he has been doing.

"So wassup bro?" He asks casually but little does he know this just might not end well.

"Remember I asked you about Sarai? I asked if you were out with her or something one morning?" I ask to rejog his memory.

He squints his eyes trying to remember what I was talking about. "Nah not really, but what about it?"

"You told me you weren't out with her. That was a lie," I explain.

He shrugs his shoulders nonchalantly and says, "Man I was probably drunk the night before. You know how I get."

"You're right. I do so I know you were drunk outta your mind so much to the point where you didn't realize you were fucking somebody that means a lot to me without even thinking bout it. We suppose to be niggas, man. How you gon fuck Sarai knowing how I feel about her?" I ask him with a straight face.

He gives me a look of confusion and I raise an eyebrow at him.

"Ion remember fucking her, bruh," he objected.

"Well you did. I know cause I know she wouldn't lie about something like that and I honestly didn't think you would either, but I thought wrong. I can't trust you like that no more. We ain't gonna be as tight as we once were anymore," I tell him and then I turn to leave. "I'll see you when I see you."

I honestly hope I don't see him again anytime soon, but we have the same group of friends so that may or may not work out.

We'll see how this goes though.

Michael Nguyen-Stevenson (Ty)

My nigga since always pretty much just cut me off for some bitch. A bitch that ion even like and that I'm sure doesn't like me either with her indecisive ass.

It's cool though. I briefly sort of remember what went down the morning I woke up and she was around and I remember her specifically saying to me multiple times to do not tell Chris, but what'd she do?

SHE TOLD CHRIS.

What kinda hypocritical fufu lame shit is she trying to pull?

If she wanted to ruin a perfectly strong friendship she succeeded, but any other reason that she may have called herself having to make her want to tell Chris can't be that serious.

I mean, what chick wants to admit to a guy she's messing with that she fucked their friend? I know not one that I know wouldn't dare do anything like this so what's wrong with her? When did she all of a sudden get so honest?

She can't even tell my nigga she love him, but she gonna say she fucked me?

Alright then.

I walk up the porch of her house that surprisingly I remembered the location of. I guess I remembered where her house is since it isn't that far from my own.

I ring her doorbell and soon enough she opens the door in a baggy shirt and shorts. She also looks surprised to see me.

"What are you doing here?" She asks.