Epilogue

◇◆

Not too long after his and Crystal's breakup, Crystal moved on from Chris since they were both on different pages on what they wanted. She wanted Chris and was hopeful that they'd be able to work out at some point while he felt something for Crystal, but it just could not compare to his love for Sarai or in simpler words- he definitely had love for Crystal, but he was in love with Sarai. He let his past with Sarai take a toll on him which led him to pursue her- or maybe it was the other way around, but either way the two ended up together. It was no surprise to his friends or even his mother that they started dating, but it's a blessing that even after dealing with loving someone who was selfish for a long time he was left off with a mainly happy ending.

Sarai learned the hard way that you never know what you have until it's gone and she couldn't have forgotten Chris and all that he did for her even if she tried. Initially, she recognized what she was feeling when it was too little, too late and that was a result of being selfish, but being selfish also helped her get the love of her life back. She could finally love Chris with all of her and it felt so good to be able to express herself so carelessly without worrying about facing possible heart ache. She was happy to know how much Chris loved her and she would never take him or his love for granted like she did in the past ever again.

◆◇

Thank you all for reading! I hope you enjoyed reading this story of mine and hopefully as I post more books in the future you will take the time out to read them.

I plan to post a new book in the next few weeks so watch out for that.

Thank you always -lani