19.) Adult Swim

Christopher Maurice Brown

After a week of Crystal and I being together I already was becoming anxious to see how things would be with her in bed. I know, I know it's kinda soon, but I already have a lot of feelings for her. Even though we've been hanging out with each other for a little over a month and just got really serious I wanna go to an even higher level of intimacy with her.

"What are you thinking about?" She asks me with her head laid on my chest as we lay together in my bed.

"It's nothing," I try to dead the conversation there, but she continues on trying to get me to say it.

"What is it? Be honest," she presses.

I sigh and just come right out with it. "When do you think is a good time for us to start getting intimate?"

"Why'd you say it like that?" She says with a little laugh. "But it seems like you're ready to start fucking already."

I laugh at that and nod my head quickly. "Imma nigga. What do you expect?"

Crystal sighs and nods her head as well. "This is what I expect.. But typically after a few months to, ya know, make sure things are serious."

I was so hoping she wouldn't say that, but I get it I guess.

"I understand," I tell her.

"But that doesn't mean I feel that way," she added.

I look down at her quickly and ask, "So what's that mean for us?"

She stares at me for a second then answers, "Just because that's what typically happens doesn't mean that's what I want for us. I don't wanna be typical. I don't wanna be like everyone else. Let's just..." She bits down on her bottom lip a little. "Be us," she finishes.

Shit... She didn't have to tell me twice.

I sit up to repostion my self to a place where I'm not underneath her and that I'm now on top of her.

Crystal grabs the back of my head and pulls me down to her and places her lips back on mine. As I kiss her lips I run my hands up and down her body frame and I can feel her tense at my touch.

She pulls away and tugs on the bottom of my t-shirt so I sit up so that she can take it off and she pulls it over my head which is followed by her hands going slowly down my chest then down to my abs.

"You're so sexy," she whispers before I continue rubbing on her which leads me to being tempted to take it all off so to start it all off I strip Crystal of her shorts then slide my hand up her shirt.

I pushed the bra up so that nothing was in the way then I pulled her shirt up making her breasts visible.

After running my hand over them I lick my lips right before placing my mouth on her nipple sucking on it gently. When I switch to the other one I put my hand on her crotch and rub her through her panties.

Kissing down from her breasts down to the waistband of her panties I look up at her and she nods her head for me to continue so I suck on her inner thigh before slowly pulling her panties off and throwing them behind me.

Looking at it made me lick my lips and immediately lick up her center which made her gasp and look down at me her eyes pleading for more. I lean in again and lock my lips around her other set of lips sucking and licking causing her eyes to roll to the back of her head and as I stuck my tongue inside of her she pushed my head in deeper moaning and begging for me to keep going.

I took one of my hands off of her waist and instead rubbed on her clit and her moans told me when to increase my speed cause I knew she was close to an orgasm and when she finally came I licked up the mess that I made in between her legs satisfied.

So sweet.

When I sat up Crystal slid her hands down my basketball shorts and she stroked me through my trousers making me get harder and harder with each stroke. I began groaning and finally kicked my shorts off which made her stop what she was doing.

I'm guessing she's ready for the real thing so I pull her shirt over her head, take her bra off, and I stare at her as I pull my boxers down watching as her eyes grow big then she bites down on her bottom lip.

I smirk at that and hover over her and just as my member is at her opening I ask, "You sure about this right?"

"Yes," she whispers and right then I place my self at her opening and slowly push myself in.

"Fuck," Crystal groans and grips onto the sheets. "You're so fucking big!"

Crystal's walls tightened against me and she wraps her legs around my waist then places a kiss on my lips.

Just as I begin rolling my hips into her she grips my forearms and gasps, "Oh my goodness!"

"You good?" I say lowly still rock hard inside of her.

"So good," she moans. "So good."

Michael Nguyen-Stevenson (Ty)

In case you didn't know I have a drinking problem. I drink since when I was younger that's all I was surrounded by. My father was an alcoholic and he even became abusive until my mother decided she was fed up and it was time for the two of us to get away.

We left with nothing but the clothes on our backs and I dealt with it. I knew that there was nothing that I could do to change the circumstances so I just accepted it.

After a while, dealing with it became hard to cope with, especially keeping it a secret from the world, so I turned to alcohol. I wasn't old enough to buy liquor on my own at age 17, but when you have an addiction you'll find your way. I made connects to get it for me and it started from there.

When I was about 19 my mother found out about my problem and she kept me on lock to make sure that I wouldn't have access to it and it actually worked for a while and still no one knew about the addiction besides the two of us and my connect. Her restrictions worked until I finally moved out when I turned 21 and that all worked out cause I was finally legal to drink.

Who could stop me now?

I tried keeping it on the down low for years. Not even Chris knew about it, but recently it became obvious that I have a problem.

I'm an alcoholic and I know it and accept it so why can't everyone else?

It's my business, so, mind yours.

Even Chris couldn't seem to mind his business regarding Sarai and I.

She's not his girl so why does he care so much? He put her before our friendship even though we've known each other all this time, but it's cool. Chris will learn one day that these hoes don't love you.

What happened to bros before hoes?

He forgot all about that when Sarai's involved, but I'll deal with this like I always do.

Chris'll get his.

Do you think Chris and Crystal are moving too fast or after a month of liking each other and pretty much dating it's fine?

You finally hear Ty's story do you or do you not feel bad for him?

This book is coming to an end very soon guys! I have it all planned out and I'm pretty excited.