15.) Realizing

Christopher Maurice Brown

"Man, stop playing," I said then pushed Crystal away from me a little.

"I'm so serious! Just lemme count your freckles," she grabbed my hand to keep me from pushing her away again.

I sit still for a little while making her think I was just gonna finally let her count them but after a little while I shake my head back and forth quickly making her lose count.

She slaps my chest lightly then pouts, "Chrisss."

I smirk and say, "Do that again."

Crystal furrows her eyebrows and asks, "Do what again?"

"Moan my name. That was sexy," I say to her causing her jaw to drop.

"I can't believe you just said that."

"Believe it," I laugh.

So Crystal and I have been spending more and more time together over this month that has passed and I honestly have enjoyed every second of it. We went on our first real date about three weeks ago and it went really well. I enjoyed our time together and I'm pretty sure she did as well. I plan on asking her to be mine soon actually. I know that I'm ready to and I'm sure that she's waiting for me to, but something seems to keep holding me back.

I haven't really allowed myself to ask her yet and I think I have an idea as to why.

"Hey," Crystal catches my attention again. "We never finished our twenty one questions game."

"What're you talking about?" I ask her.

"Remember at the beach? We started, but didn't finish. Then one day when we were hanging out we continued, but still didn't finish. Let's finish today."

"Aight, let's start off at ten. Simple answers alright?"

"Gotcha," she agrees and crosses her legs giving me her undivided attentions as we sat closely on the same couch in my living room.

"You start off or...?" I ask and she motions for me to ask. "Alright... What's a turn on for you?"

"Tall guys and I love dancers," she tells me. "You?"

"I love a girl with a head full of hair and I sorta gotta thing for small girls I dunno why," I admit and rub my chin. "I know I used to luh the Asians."

She laughs and asks what do I mean.

"It's nothing. Someone who was really important to me was partially Asian."

She nods her head in response. "My turn. So are you a virgin?"

I can't help but laugh at her question. With a raised eyebrow I ask her, "Do I look like a virgin Crystal?"

She tries to stop herself from smiling but fails. "That was a dumb question. But neither am I."

"No wonder. The way you move them hips when you dancing ain't meant for no virgin," I flirt.

"Oh really?"

"Yes, REALLY. So where's the craziest place you've had sex?" I smile at my own question.