Finale.

yes. you read right.

Finale.

"I can't believe you Chris.. You cheated on me with some random hoe and you don't even feel bad about it!" Crystal exclaimed.

"She wasn't just some random hoe."

"So who was it, Chris?" She asked but Chris didn't even bother answering her question cause she'd already figured it out on her own.

"It was Sarai, wasn't it?"

Chris nods his head and looks down not having enough strength to look Crystal in the eye.

"You're so selfish Chris! You got me out here looking like a fool messing with her again. I went back and forth with her confident as hell that you wouldn't screw up and feed into her bullshit, but here you are. Admitting to fucking cheating on me with her. Not too long ago you promised me something. Do you remember that, Chris?" She pauses and looks at him waiting for a response that she never receives. "What did you promise me Chris?"

He shakes his head still not answering. "Oh so you don't remember now? Well I gotchu, nigga. Ya waffle colored ass promised me that I had nothing to worry about. You told me that Sarai wasn't competition and that you were mine," she cries. "All mine and here you go cheating on me which is also something that you said you'd never do. What happened to the Chris I first met? The one who didn't believe in cheating and didn't have the heart to do that to a girl?" she mocks what he said when they first started talking.

"Don't question my character," Chris finally says.

"Oh so you can talk now?" she shakes her head. "I don't know who you are anymore Chris when a month ago I was confident, happy and sure that you were a good guy. But today.." she trails off and pauses before throwing her hands up motioning to Chris. "I don't know who I'm looking at."

"I'm still the same guy, baby. I-i just screwed up, okay? It was the probably the liquor," Chris pleads.

"Probably?" Crystal asks and shakes her head in disappointment at Chris once again. "Well I probably can't see myself with you anymore. How's that?"

Chris glared at her with hard eyes before asking, "So what? You breaking up with me now?"

"Honestly, I don't want to Chris but it's looking like you just don't care anymore and if you don't care, I don't care."

"Of course I care," he argues while barely even believing himself. "I wouldn't be here if I didn't," he continues.

"Well do you truly wanna be here? With me I mean," Crystal asks and crosses her arms. "Be honest with me."

"I do, of course I do," he answers. "I care about you Crystal. A lot," he croaks and he meant what he said. Crystal meant a lot to him especially since she helped him get through such a rough patch in his life, but when it came to Sarai, no matter how hard he tried- she was like a magnet to him and he was so helpless. He couldn't help himself when it came to her and the bad part was that he knew this.

Crystal resists giving him eye contact and turns the opposite way of him. "Not enough," she mutters. After a moment of silence, she says loud and clear to Chris, "It's like all this time that I'm spending loving you, you're out here busy loving yourself."

"You love me?" Chris asks sort of shocked.

"I was starting to think that I did, but Chris you're not the same guy anymore! You're a cheater!"

"It was one time! That doesn't make me a cheater!" He yells back.

Crystal shakes her head and mumbles, "If you do it once you'll do again and this can't happen again, Chris. I won't let it."

"So what does that mean for us?" He asks her.

Crystal shakes her head once again then answers, "It means that until you can figure out what it is that you truly want... There is no us."

Chris watches as Crystal walks out and although she said until he figures it out, deep down... they both knew that once she walked out that door, that was the end for them.

Chris was heavily confused on what he wanted. His mind was saying Crystal is the one for him, but his heart... His heart is what was throwing him off because even through everything that he'd been through with Sarai, his heart was screaming for him to be with her.

She was so selfish, and so bad to and for him in the past, but he couldn't really help himself. She'd changed to a certain extent, but people want what they want especially when in love and Chris understood that. Sarai wanted Chris and she did whatever it took to get him back even if that meant being selfish and going behind that girlfriend of his' back.

Who was she to her anyways?

So so sooooo proud to say that we have reached the end of Selfish. There will be an epilogue, so please wait on that before removing the story out of your library.

Now- tell me. Is this the ending that your were expecting or even hoping for?