28.) Been A While

I decided to update earlier than planned to thank you guys for 2k+ votes plus mostly everyone goes back to school today, so.

Enjoy!

Sarai Nivea Taylor

For the rest of our time together, me and Chris danced, but it wasn't just some ordinary two stepping together. We were like all over each other.

Eventually, Chris was backed up against a wall while I was rolling my little hips onto him and he had his hands placed on my waist.

As the song changed to something a little more upbeat, we stayed in the same position- finding a rhythm that we could both work with- and we continued to grind against each other.

It was sort of a struggle keeping up with Chris since he dances and all, but I did my best.

I was so done though when he rubbed himself against me and then thrusted his hips into mine with everything in him.

This man is too blessed for his own good, I'm telling you.

I turn around and face him looking in his eyes as he looks right down at me and into mine. 

We stare at each other with lust evident in both of our eyes and his hands still on my waist with not a inch of space in between us.

Eventually, I get tired of the staring and I decide I'm gonna just go for it. I'm gonna go for what I want and right now.. That's Chris.

I lean up and attach my small lips onto his pink, plump ones.

I was sort of surprised, but still happy, that Chris kissed back. What really got to me was the fact that he actually let me suck on his bottom lip. It's usually the opposite, with him being the more dominant one, but I kind of like it like this.

After a few more seconds of kissing, Chris pulls away and whispers in my ear, "I just wanna put the tip in..."

I get so, so, soooo thrown off by what he says that I don't respond immediately.

I mean, he could put more than just the tip in- that wasn't a problem.

And, he didn't even have to ask. I want him and he just made it known that he wants me, too.

Now, I'm not sure if it's the liquor talking or what, but I do know that I miss this side of Chris.

****

Omniscient Perspective 

Sarai tugged on his boxer briefs before slipping her left hand in and pulling out Chris' length.

Her touch alone made his eyes roll back and he yearned for more from her.

And Sarai had no problem granting that wish of his.

She ran her thumb over the head of his dick before gripping all of him and beginning to stroke his pride up and down while he groaned barely being able to handle himself.

As she continued on with pleasing him with her hands, the pleasure made him jerk suddenly just as she bent down and licked the tip right before pecking it lightly.

Getting fed up with teasing him, she finally began to suck on his tip then little by little led the way up his shaft until she could feel him at the back of her throat.

It'd been a while since Chris got head, so, he was sensitive at her touch. When she began sucking him up slowly while gently rubbing the part that wasn't in her mouth at the same time, he couldn't help but pull her even closer to him if that was possible as he groaned lowly.

She circled her tongue around his tip continuously and once she knew he was close, she finished the job by pulling away slightly leaving Chris hot and needy for a second before picking up her speed of rubbing him and bringing him to the back of her throat once more right before he pushed her back to be sure he didn't nut in her mouth.

"Fuckkkkk," he groaned as he came long and hard while Sarai just stared at him innocently while wiping her mouth off.

Once Chris was done, he took a minute to catch his breath then looked over to her. The look on her face turned him on and he muttered, "You're so fucking sexy," right before tangling his fingers into her hair and pulling her into him placing a hard kiss on her lips.

Looks like Chris had a little too much in his system. Y'all upset or happy about what he did?

How did you feel about Sarai throughout this entire chapter? Like her? Love her? Hate her?

Let me know what you thought of this, and once again- thanks for reading!