𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

I sat in the back of the classroom hidden from the teacher's view. I put the hood of my f/c hoodie over my head and laid my head on the desk trying to get some sleep. Insomnia is a bitch

" did you hear the news last night "

"Yeah that shits crazy "

"What a fucking psycho path imagine cutting a smile in your face like that"

I lifted my head from my desk to eavesdrop on classmates' whispers.

" what's his name again wasn't jarred or john"

" No it's Jeff , Jeff The Killer , apparently when he kills someone he leaves a message that says go to sleep in his victims blood"

Geez do they have nothing better to do then talk about that shit. Go to sleep huh that's kind of sick. I felt chills go down my spine just hearing about the guy creeping me out. " Excuse me y/n can you please answer me " I look up to see Mr.Thompson glaring at me hard.

" Sorry, what did you say? " I asked, yawning. The class started laughing.

"Maybe if you hadn't been sleeping you would actually know what's going on in class" Could this guy get more irritating. "Fuck off " I said under my breath this guy was starting to piss me off.

"Excuse me I don't I heard you y/n what was that" He said with a snotty grin. Fuck this. I stood up from my chair and banged my hands on my desk 

" I SAID FUCK OFF " I shouted. The class went quiet. Mr.Thompson turned red with anger. " I will not tolerate this kind of disrespectful behavior , detention after class "he shouted back.

"Fine, " I said, sitting back down. Great, just what I needed. Could this day get any fucking worse.