𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒

Jeff was gone for a long time. He told EJ to keep me in his room until he returned to get me. Toby's and EJ's room was a bit bigger and messy. It had dark blue walls, and every inch of the floor was covered with clothing, weapons, and just garbage.

"Have you ever cleaned your room" I hissed as EJ flopped onto his bed.

"Nah, I never have time usually; Toby kills while it's light out because he blends in better than I do, and I kill at night, and when we don't kill, we're sleeping," He said, shrugging.

"Well, it's disgusting," I said while picking up piles of clothing and putting them in an empty hamper.

"Nobody told you to clean it," EJ said in an exhausted voice as he removed his mask.

It was hard to tell, but there were dark circles under where his eyes should be.

I stopped cleaning and sat on the bed next to him.

"Is Jeff in trouble?" I asked, looking at him.

EJ sighed.

"He's not, not in trouble, I guess. Do you know what I don't understand, Y/n? How you have treated Jeff and I even though we are killing people and that he has even tried to kill you, but right now you are here asking if he's going to be ok."

EJ continued

"So are you just some fearless idiot, or are you an in-love idiot"

I stopped and thought about it.

"I don't know; maybe I'm both."

EJ laughed darkly. EJ wasn't always terrible. I'd like to think that we secretly enjoy each other's company. Who knows, maybe deep down, he actually considers me his friend.

"ARE YOU GUYS K-KISSING In H-HERE" yelled Toby kicking open the door.

EJ and I looked at him darkly.

"Sorry, I thought it was just EJ and Masky-" Toby started to say.

"EXCUSE ME TOBY COULD YOU JUST POLITEY SHUT THE FUCK UP THOUGH" EJ yelled.

I looked at EJ with an expression of smugness.

"So, who's Masky?"

AAAAH, OK, I THINK EJ AND Y/N'S RELATIONSHIP IS SO FUNNY...