𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗

" So where are we driving to?" I asked.

"We might need a house to stay in something abandoned or a motel" He said

"Sounds like you don't really have a plan for this" I stated worried.

" Well sorry. It's everyday I kidnap a girl I stalk and be on the run" He yelled with sarcasm.

" You stalked me?!" I yelled back.

"Shit" he muttered. "Forget about it okay don't let it go to your head okay "

" To late now tell me why you stalked me"

" Whatever , I've watched you for like a month before deciding to kill you or whatever, And I realized I was doing it because I found you to be interesting...Happy now?" he said.

"Yep" I said giggling. WHAT THE HELL. Did I just giggle because I found out a killer was stalking me. Wow yeah I would find it interesting too slowly falling for a psycho path.

" Hey look! '' I shouted suddenly pointing to a house that looked unoccupied in the middle of nowhere. He hurried and parked near the house and took all the stuff out of the car.

" It's probably locked so we need to see if there is a back door," He said. I almost forgot he breaks into people's houses and kills them for a living. I was still bothered by that knowing that we are far away from people he has no one to kill except for me if he's bored.

" The backdoor is open, let's get inside now." Jeff said, pulling me into the house. I walked in and you could tell that this was some old couple's house just from the way it looked: carpet floors ugly ass wallpaper and china plates on the walls.

" Just looking at this makes me wanna barf '' Jeff said, making fake gagging noises.

" It's definitely not the best place I've slept in but it will do " I sighed. Wow, only one floor, definitely old people.

" Would you look at that only one bedroom..." Jeff said with a suggestive tone. He put his hand on my back and moved his fingertips up and down lightly on my back.

" Nice try but I'm completely sober and I'm not tryna get pregnant" I said, swatting his hand off my back.

Jeff fake pouted and sighed deeply.

"So what are you gonna do about the lack of killing people , this place is practically in the middle nowhere" I said changing the subject.

" Well you make a good point , maybe I'll just find another way to let out my frustration " he whispered, snaking his arms around my waist.

"First of all you don't kill because you're frustrated you do it because you're a psycho , second of all I don't wanna do it in this old people's house it gives me the creeps" I said.

" Ya know it looks like their shower is remodeled and new if it's the oldness of the house that gives you the creeps "he said in a matter of fact tone.

Honestly it didn't sound like a terrible idea but I'm not gonna give in to him.I just brushed him off and sat on the old ass couch and turned on the t.v it felt like I was sinking into the couch it was so old. Wow never thought I would be in a weird ass house with my hot stalker but here I am.

" Anyways I doubt the police would look this far out, this might be a permanent solution despite its ugliness" Jeff said looking through the fridge.

" Seriously this place we don't even know who lives here right now everything works so the people can't be dead"

"Then we just kill them when they get back and if they do" Jeff stated in an obvious tone.

" I had a feeling you were going to say that " I sighed.

"Awww don't be a mad doll you don't even have to get your hands dirty I'll do all the killing myself" He said sitting down close to me on the couch.

I guess I won't have to worry about becoming a murderer then.