𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑

"Eyeless as in having no eyes?" I say looking at Jack trying to look in the holes of his mask.

"I could have been sensitive about that you know" He said, taking his mask off revealing a head of brown hair and gray skin and no eyes of course just two very black , very empty holes.

"Why are you here?" I said slightly pissed off by his presence.

He frowned. "I could ask you the same thing, how come you're here instead of the mansion Jeff?" He said looking past me to Jeff.

"We've kinda been on the down low because people think she's dead" He said shrugging.

"Then why don't you just kill her then you can also find another girlfriend" Jack said matter of factually.

" First of all , fuck you I'm not killing her , if you keep talking I'll be killing you instead Second of all despite it's ugliness I like it here...it has a great shower" Jeff said with a grin.

I could feel my face get red.

"So you can get a good shower anywhere, " said a confused Jack.

"Well if your not going home could I crash here tonight I don't wanna go home yet"

"No!" Jeff and I yelled at the same time.

"Why not? " Jack yelled.

" You followed me here and called my girlfriend a bitch , just go back to the mansion EJ" Jeff said rolling his eyes.

"Fair but I'm not going back until you do" Jack said crossing his arms.

Before I could say anything Jeff picked up a lamp and threw it at Jack who missed it by an inch. Everybody went quiet for a second.

"Did you just throw a lamp at him..." I whispered.

"Yeah I think so " he said

Jack just stood there very still in shock.

"Do you think he's-"

Jeff was interrupted by Jack throwing the T.V remote at his face hitting him in the nose.

I burst out in laughter seeing the look on Jeff's face.

I quickly stopped after seeing him give me a dirty look.

" Anyways EJ can sleep on the couch tonight as long as he's quiet, I going to sleep" I said walking to the bedroom

"Oh and one of you clean that up" I said pointing to the broken lamp.

" Yes ma'am " They said in unison.

"Jeff your girlfriend is bossy"

"yeah I know" Jeff said sighing.

A/N

Sorry I know this chapter kinda sucks I've been busy recently I'll upload another chapter this week though!!