𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓

"NOBODY!! SHUT THE FUCK UP, TOBY," EJ roared

"Damn, it doesn't sound like a nobody for you to get so worked up over," I said smugly.

EJ buried his face into his hands. While Toby howled in laughter. I took a long look around me. I think I could slowly come to love these people because that's what they were people- well, for the most part. I had more fun with these people in the past few days than in my 17 years.

"Z-zoning out, I s-see," Toby said, chuckling and waving a hand in my face.

"Yeah, sorry, so who is Masky nobody ever answered my question," I said, snapping back to reality.

"Anyways, great talk, y/n, but I'm going to check on Jeff now, so politely get fucked" Ej said, flipping me off while walking out of the room.

"Wait, tell me if it goes well ok," I said, desperately yelling. I needed some fucking answers, and this eyeless bitch who is slowly turning into my friend will help me.

EJ suddenly turned serious and simply nodded his head, and continued out the door.

"S-so what the f-fuck was that all about," Toby said, causing me to jump because I forgot that he was there

"Uhhh Jeff, some guy named Liu and Slender? I think I don't really know," I said, standing up from the bed and starting to clean again.

"L-LIU," said Toby, also running out of the room.

"I'll be b-back, y/n. I g-gotta check on s-something," he said before slamming the door and locking it from the outside.

"LOCKING ME IN??? REAL FUCKING CLASSY GUYS, WHAT THE HELL," I said, pounding on the door.

I'M BACK. SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATES.