𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎

"That's why you need to be extra quiet."

Jeff started leaving a trail of kisses down my neck while taking my shirt off. I shudder as he unclips my bra and drops the rest of his clothes on the floor. He quickly removes my pants and underwear and slid his hand up my thigh making me gasp.

He put his hand over my mouth and whispered

" you gotta be quiet ok doll".

I nodded my head.

He quickly pulled my thighs towards him and lined himself up with my entrance. I moaned against Jeff's hand as I felt him start thrusting.

"Fuck, your so pretty y/n" Jeff whispered.

I started to squirm in pleasure as I felt Jeff spead up and his thrusts begin getting sloppy.

"f-fuck Jeff I can't-"

"Shhh it's ok doll"

My whole body shakes as I release.

Jeff moaned and pulled out.

" Do you think we were quiet enough?" I asked scared that Jeff and I fucking woke up a house full of killers.

"Nope not at all," Jeff said getting dressed.

We looked at each other and laughed out loud. Jeff plopped down on the bed beside me and snaked his arms around my waist.

"I want you to be careful with the others around the house. Some of them are more insane than me." Jeff said in a serious tone.

"I won't you've already told me that you don't have to worry," I said, running my fingers through his long black hair.

" Here take this and use it on anyone who fucks with you," Jeff said pulling a knife from underneath a pillow and handing it to me.

" Was this underneath that pillow the whole time we were fucking?" I said, giving Jeff a dirty look.

"What, it's kinda hot" He shrugged as I rolled my eyes.

"Just keep it with you for now," Jeff said.

" Ok fine sure" I didn't know how to feel about having the knife. I just took it because it seemed to make Jeff happy.

" Now sleep you need to wake up at about 8:00 pm"

"What happens at 8:00 pm?" I was confused.

"We go out to kill duh"