𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎

Jeff tried to put his hand on my thigh until I swatted him away trying to focus on the t.v listening to updates on the news.

" Looks like your old news now so let's do something else please." Jeff whined.

" The only thing you want to do is fuck " I replied.

" That is so not true because I also want to kill, " He said, crossing his arms.

" Oh great it's either be fucked or be killed I have some pretty good options " I said sarcastically.

Jeff was no longer playing around; he got up from the couch and stormed away. Was it because I called him out or because I said no ?

Either way, what a dumb reason to be upset. Should I really upset a psycho path though probably not. I could hear the water start to run in the bathroom. He must be taking a shower. Why did he have these anger issues geez. There is so much I don't know about him. I wanted to know more about him and why he was like this. Should I try and apologize? I know I have nothing to be sorry for, it's just better to be on his good side right? This whole situation feels unreal to think that it was just two days ago me bumping into a stranger in the rain would lead me here in this old ass house with a killer that wasn't that bad but still was a psychopath.Who knows if that's actually the first time we've even seen each other because apparently he has been stalking me too. Wow I really attract the right guys. Fuck it. I walk into the bathroom and look at Jeff who had been in the middle of a shower.I avoid looking anywhere but his eyes.

"Hey, why are you mad at me?" I said, trying to sound confident.

" Are you sure you want to be here like this doll? I might end up killing you " He said,rolling his eyes.

Realization hit me.

" You're seriously mad that I think the serial killer might kill me. Can you blame me" I yelled.

" I'd never kill you " He whispered, breaking eye contact and focused on his shower.

I don't know why but I believed him and in that moment I trusted him. I started to take off my clothes.

"What the hell are you doing?" Jeff hissed.

I stepped in the shower.

" I'm just taking a shower" I answered grinning.